Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HELP==launcher V6's problen +client login with[server is running,...]

Reaction score
my server is running,odbc is ok,but the launcher or client is not well .
i download the launcher v6 .rar and unrar it .
but i don't know if i put it well,the RaiderZLauncher.exe file is put in the Raiderz install folder and cover the old one or live in Raiderz install folder/launcher/ ??
does the RaiderZLauncher.exe in the launcher v6 .rar is suit to 127.0.0.1 or it also need me to rubuild the Project1.vbp ??
if it need to rubuild ,i look the howto.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------the original one
MyConnObj.Open "DRIVER={" & Options.Driver & "};Server=" & Options.SQLHost & "," & Options.SQLPort & ";Network Library=" & Options.NetworkLib & ";Initial Catalog=" & Options.SQLDB & ";User ID=" & Options.SQLUserID & ";Password=" & Options.SQLPass & ";"

sqlStr = "select USER_ID from RZ_ACCOUNT where (ACCOUNT_ID = '" & Text1.Text & "') and (PWD = '" & Text2.Text & "')"

myRecSet.Open sqlStr, MyConnObj, adOpenKeyset
--------------------------------------------------------------
Can anyone give me the fixed code ??

change this or not ? [sqlStr = "select USER_ID from RZ_ACCOUNTDB ]

=======================================
and i have a client problem,i login with account in the db after i run the 5 exe and they show me server start ,
but it show me a tip:
[server is running,please try connecting again later]

why is this ?

Reaction score
does anyone can help me?

who can give me the suit client to the 660mb (raiderz_chinese_files_99uc.rar)
or suit to the 163mb (eTekServer) server ??

Back