Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(help) Server closed when players entered Caves or portals

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why when im entered certain cave or portals why my server closed?
the gameserver.exe auto logged out when i enter a cave or portal. im using normal account too. and the whole server crashed or closed by itself. im running 1 GS.exe guide by Siegi. And it's this section pretty dead now? due to no new contents? and clients that can uses by normal players with GM command?

Reaction score
why when im entered certain cave or portals why my server closed?
the gameserver.exe auto logged out when i enter a cave or portal. im using normal account too. and the whole server crashed or closed by itself. im running 1 GS.exe guide by Siegi. And it's this section pretty dead now? due to no new contents? and clients that can uses by normal players with GM command?

I've never had your problem, what portals is it specifically? all of them? Yea this section does seem to be pretty dead, but I do know there is a bunch of work happening behind the scenes. That security flaw was a really big problem, plus that there is pretty much only 20 levels of content right now. I hope when PWE's CBT of RaiderZ starts and the client is out, some life will be breathed into this section again for a bit of time.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@cmb, i haven't been to another portal than the one from the beginning one, i think it's moven's cave or hoven's cave something like that where there's bandits NPC insides or human like NPC at the start of the game :)

btw, has BETA, they have Closed Beta now.. anyone going to get the server files? lol

Reaction score
@cmb, i haven't been to another portal than the one from the beginning one, i think it's moven's cave or hoven's cave something like that where there's bandits NPC insides or human like NPC at the start of the game :)

btw, has BETA, they have Closed Beta now.. anyone going to get the server files? lol

they havn't begun the first round of beta testing yet, and i think i remember that problem, i think some others had it too on this forum, i personally didn't have it, so im not sure of a fix atm

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
right, they haven't done this first round of beta testing, i just hope soon for open beta and someone can get their server files? lol we can lvl to 60 but contents only about lvl 20 not that fun lol.. this is the best and far MMO on ragezone just hope we can get new server files and stuff someday.

Back