Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Launcher help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need help with making a client. I have download the client files from http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/share-client-server-downloads-829685/

My server is working, but I don't know how to make the client.
The server is for own purpose, I would like to connect directly to the database. I don't want to use a web sever.

Ok, I can make you a client patch that will work, but it will be useless for anyone else but yourself, I highly recommend you learn to make your own. First off - What is your local ip - are you using 127.0.0.1 or a lan ip?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, I can make you a client patch that will work, but it will be useless for anyone else but yourself, I highly recommend you learn to make your own. First off - What is your local ip - are you using 127.0.0.1 or a lan ip?

Thanks for the fast reply. I've managed to get it working, a friend made it for me.

Back