Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So since maiet closed

Reaction score
Official game is gone, in my opinion the private servers will follow soon unless people start doing something themselves. I've seen some pretty cool stuff, but I don't think there will be anything as popular or well supported as the official game was. I still have hope though, someone will come along and make use of the public source and make an awesome server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Official game is gone, in my opinion the private servers will follow soon unless people start doing something themselves. I've seen some pretty cool stuff, but I don't think there will be anything as popular or well supported as the official game was. I still have hope though, someone will come along and make use of the public source and make an awesome server.
that is true i start get some staff from kr jp peapole
u can find end use some files that here are gone u find ther -->Z奇兵 <-- if some 1 need theis is game name ther Z骑兵 服务器文件--> google serch for files

that is true i start get some staff from kr jp peapole
u can find end use some files that here are gone u find ther -->Z奇兵 <-- if some 1 need theis is game name ther Z骑兵 服务器文件--> google serch for files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if the game official is closed this mean the private server will close?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if some 1 will relese tha new tools end files for tha last update maybe will go on like raiderz brasil that have custom staff in but if no 1 will relese game toll end file's well that is tha end.

Reaction score
i'm interested in making a pserver out of this game, Since there is no official servers anymore.
I feel like this game has some potential.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It does have potential and it needs a group of people willing to build a community and make new content for it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Raiser jp closed tha pach server so if u have client update at last pach keep it safe no more updates
keep it clean

Rain - So since maiet closed - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think that soon someone will provide the most updates server/tools files , any employee of MAIET or WMO maybe have files :v

Back