Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

An opportunity for the section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello all, I have been working on this game of RaiderZ for a very long time. Longer than the files that have been available here. Honestly It's my dream mmo, and with enough work put into it (content, features, some engine upgrades) it could very well be one of the best mmos out there. The combat is clean, and mostly smooth. The graphics are really good for an inhouse engine, it supports lots of AAA engine features. It has a really good crafting system and fun fights. With help from some really great people there has been some really good progress made with the files that are available here. I feel it to be rather unfortunate that the source code was released and no real work has been done to it, but I think it has also been a blessing. This is because, there hasn't been huge amounts of attention brought to this section. People couldn't really do anything with the files, so they gave up and went on to other things. With the recent problems going on with the game recently (EU, and KR services shutting down, JP owns their own dev rights, MAIET trying to focus on GunZ2) I'm afraid this game is going to pretty much die, as much as the NA service would like to remain alive, I don't think it will be enough. I enjoy this game too much to let that happen, and working with a very small group is stressful and difficult unless you can place 100% of your time into it. Well that brings me to why I made this thread, I am here today to tell you that I have been able to take these files very far, and into a ~90% working state. There are problems yes, but they are not impossible issues that couldn't be solved with some good 'ole elbow grease. Though, before I release anything I want to make sure there is enough interest, as I am not wanting to release it and have literally nobody contribute and just end up with this work out there for nothing. I will post some screenshots of the current progress, and if you are truly interested in trying to develop on raiderz and turn it into a really strong mmo then leave a message here on the thread.

Screenshot_10 - An opportunity for the section. - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_11 - An opportunity for the section. - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_16 - An opportunity for the section. - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_20 - An opportunity for the section. - RaGEZONE Forums

Don't mind the low quality on the first two, I was running in debug mode with everything set to the lowest settings.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Good to be back.
Reaction score
I really love that game, i wish i could help you :( Im willing to learn, anything.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Release it bro, causes i tried on the official web site it doesn't even have AAA Engine as you said yours had. it looks so ugly without it. i recall that the Alpha client does have some SSAO features.

Last edited:
Reaction score
for your information. I still have a lot of interest in Raiderz :) even i have a team to develop Raiderz before this is messed up. But i still here dunno where the others. But sure i think if they know there was someone like you want to release something to help in this section. It will be a huge contribute here :).

Thanks.

Reaction score
Wow you took the words right out of my mouth. I'd definitely like this help you with this project. The NA version will also soon shut down, but this game is too good to just die off like that. PM me your skype and I'll add you so we can talk further.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the reason why this section died off because some people don't want to release what they got. So no one have anything to work on. Some people did release their server files, but no one able to get the right client to work with, and people that have the client doesn't want to share. I'm also interest in helping this. If anything is release I'll help it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
raiderz is the dream mmo to me also. currently im working again on pw (reversing services), but maybe im intrested on this game.
i played on europe service. just readed your post its shutting down, then checked their site. im pretty sad now :(

Reaction score
Ok, so, I have been thinking about this thread a bit lately. I am very interested in taking this project I have started with this, called SoulHunterZ, and opening it up to everyone. We would be essentially making a brand new game, as I have cleared the NPCs, and am interested in taking RaiderZ in a new direction. I can post it's info here if people are interested. So please, I really do want to create a community based project/server for all of us, but I do not want to be the only one in this. There are of course many different jobs that can be done by people of all skill levels. So let me know what you all think.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello cmb!

I have no knowledge of a developer, but it's a game I've been trying to run a long time.
Would be nice if someone can furnish a light to this tread.

Regards,
Elssair.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im interesting too and up for work on it.
I send to you my skype in pm :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wow, how u convert the formats? i trying it about 1 Month and Models are invisible, my client have all new files, but dont load the new models, can u teach me? or??

I am Developing a Server for a Time, and i have good Files, but i need Convert it

Raiderz137 - An opportunity for the section. - RaGEZONE Forums Raiderz135 - An opportunity for the section. - RaGEZONE Forums Raiderz136 - An opportunity for the section. - RaGEZONE Forums Raiderz132 - An opportunity for the section. - RaGEZONE Forums Raiderz130 - An opportunity for the section. - RaGEZONE Forums and others Maps ,Skill's , Mobs i trying to add the New Models items, but i not good in .ELU

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I make a Client with all content, but i need help to convert the .ELU to correct format, this community is Dead,max 15 peoples still working in a Project's 43k - An opportunity for the section. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
wow, how u convert the formats? i trying it about 1 Month and Models are invisible, my client have all new files, but dont load the new models, can u teach me? or??

I am Developing a Server for a Time, and i have good Files, but i need Convert it

and others Maps ,Skill's , Mobs i trying to add the New Models items, but i not good in .ELU

I make a Client with all content, but i need help to convert the .ELU to correct format, this community is Dead,max 15 peoples still working in a Project's

You have to reverse engineer the new model and animation formats and then implement them in the source code. Which is what I have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back