Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How can i play Raiderz Alpha client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alpha testing is over and i still want to play raiderz to experiment with classes crafting and such. So does any one either A. Know if theres a privet server that uses the English Alpha client?
or
B. Know how i can emulate a server from my computer. Im fine with playing by myself so i dont need a server to connect to for other ppl, jus to render the mods and do everything else.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The guide and files linked in my SIG will let you play with a relatively similar build to the PWE alpha. the version in my signature is a little older - kind of like a pwe pre alpha, but will allow you to play nonetheless - and get to the same level of content (25) the client/server is 95% English - You will need to make your own launcher (search these forums).

As far as the current PWE files - that stuff is not being leaked anytime soon, due to interest of having a one and only current PWE server...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ive actually tried it, i couldnt dl one of the files bc my computer is windows 7 packege 1 and it needs two or something like that.

Back