Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I know what are the tcp and udp ports which RaiderZ is using? I need to forward them to allow outside global IP to connect with the game. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
u want to make a public server and u don't know what ports to open? u better find that alone and don't ask what ports u need, trust me is better ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u want to make a public server and u don't know what ports to open? u better find that alone and don't ask what ports u need, trust me is better ;)

Bring your trash talk somewhere else. This post might help others, who knows.

PS: Obviously I knew the ports to open it's all stated in the configs, just need someone who knows to double confirm it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bring your trash talk somewhere else. This post might help others, who knows.

PS: Obviously I knew the ports to open it's all stated in the configs, just need someone who knows to double confirm it.

If someone don`t know what ports to open, then is better to stop trying to make a server,and btw u dint know what ports to open and u still don't know so ...
:thumbdown::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back