Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaiderZ 2010 Server Files and Client

Eda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that this might sound like a long shot but... Anyone know if someone still got a copy of these? If so, just leave a message about it here or PM me :)

Eda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, i'm talking about the korean CBT/Alpha files that were leaked in Gstar 2010.

Eda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Afaik, no Gstar files were ever leaked. The first files that were leaked was the 2011 E3 build.

Well that's weird... I wonder how did this one guy get the 2010 files then... And what about the original Chinese files? are those still floating around somewhere?

Reaction score
Well that's weird... I wonder how did this one guy get the 2010 files then... And what about the original Chinese files? are those still floating around somewhere?

Maybe he did get files from G* I do not know. There were never chinese files, as MAIET is a korean company, and there is no chinese service of RaiderZ. Just US and JPN atm.

Eda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got those files too on my old harddrive :cool:

Wanna share them with the rest of us or PM it to me? :)

Maybe he did get files from G* I do not know. There were never chinese files, as MAIET is a korean company, and there is no chinese service of RaiderZ. Just US and JPN atm.

Aeigis had the "Original Chinese Files" on his Guide topic but I guess he meant the Korean ones then lol

Back