Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About RaiderZ 2011 full source code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can provide me with the most original source?
Public Community SVN :
This address is ineffective. I want to make sure and I are the same.
"RunTime" directory Why are empty?
Who can give me all the 2011 source code? It includes tools runtime files.
Since the CMB user KIT PACK Released "CoreToolRS3" was able to complete.
SoulHunterZ\DevKit\Dev\CoreToolRS3, this is June 8, 2011.
Why do I download code without these files?
How many such tools resources are not released.
RaiderZ Is it worth me to develop it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
https://forum.ragezone.com/f698/raiderz-source-code-maiet-sdk-902221/

This thread will have the cleanest source, my SoulHunterZ code is essentially this same source but more updated and stripped of vanilla components.

Thank you for your reply, only you will respond to my question.

I see your updates, but your client file is not clean, can not determine your client file date and provenance.

But you link has expired!
I just want to have a companion Server file and Client file and Code file and tools file

I downloaded the "RaiderZ Source Code.torrent" file.
1.92GB Maiet SDK.rar
1.88GB RaiderZ_intl_20110531.exe
959.82MB RaiderZ_Develop.7z

But there's no I want "CoreToolRS3" with other tools working in a Alpha version files

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After a period of research there are a lot of things have, but I downloaded code does not seem to CoreToolRS3 Working files but by the CMB that you provide thank you I'll research to see.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
After a period of research there are a lot of things have, but I downloaded code does not seem to CoreToolRS3 Working files but by the CMB that you provide thank you I'll research to see.
The cmb Files work fine in Alpha Version, Bolas Version, and Most-Updated Client, CoreToolsRS3 work fine, inside SoulHunterZ SVN Have all Source Tools File, Only download VS2008SP1 and Compile them .-.

Back