Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is RaiderZ?

Reaction score
RaiderZ is a MMORPG with a unique spin on combat, it's similar to Vindictus's combat but with a larger focus on skills and magic in accordance with your normal attacks. The largest point that had me sold, was the combat is like that, but UNLIKE Vindictus the game is not instance based you can do the game with your party and guild as much as you desire which is just AWESOME. So far having two clerics (one spec'd more heal and one spec'd more offense) plus a berserker has worked fantastic in my play times XD!

SS Dump / Video Dump from my server.

Dawson - What is RaiderZ? - RaGEZONE Forums

KgdJi - What is RaiderZ? - RaGEZONE Forums

I will leave this thread open for general game discussion for a while and close it at a later date once everyone is up to speed on what this great game is.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You sir just made me a fan.

However i need a major computer upgrade this laptop can barely run games :(
so once i make an upgrade ill try and help out i got my eyes on the new dell. was thinking Alienware but heard dell owns alienware so wth why buy something 2k when i can get it for 800-900 bucks?

Reaction score
You sir just made me a fan.

However i need a major computer upgrade this laptop can barely run games :(
so once i make an upgrade ill try and help out i got my eyes on the new dell. was thinking Alienware but heard dell owns alienware so wth why buy something 2k when i can get it for 800-900 bucks?

Tower - $500
RAM - $80 (6gigs)
GFX Card - $180 GTX 460 1GIG

;) pretty budget gaming rig.

C

Catacombs13

Looks awesome, is there any official private server yet?
RaiderZ is a 3D fantasy action-packed MMORPG, a high quality product polished for four years by Korean MAIET Entertainment, who aims high to make a top-notch action game for multi-players and indeed succeeds.

Reaction score
It is epic but it is quite easy to max and once people max they quit. Hence why the latest official private server died. Also no one has found out how to set exp rates on the private servers yet.

Dawson have you managed to unlock the higher leveled areas? 40/50?

Back