RaiderZ now on the death?

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    30Posts

RaiderZ now on the death?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Sup.

I think now is raiderz dead because noone release some, its sad..here are only half things from full systems but they don't could released because some ppl don't wanna do that, they kill it..or some ask for some but noone help, a simple tool for 200€? Noooo I don't do that...

True MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    Ash LakeLocation
    235Posts

Re: RaiderZ now on the death?

It's dead since MAIET decided to stop updating it, all there's left is half-working server files. It's truly sad since this was such an good game.

DeveloperRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    812Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DamSF View Post
    It's dead since MAIET decided to stop updating it, all there's left is half-working server files. It's truly sad since this was such an good game.
    MAIET is no longer in buisiness, afaik the game was sold to some other company but they have not released their version of it.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    IngenLocation
    227Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DamSF View Post
    I suggest to you check Revolution RaiderZ, they updated some stuffs and content in Game, but based on Bolas Version, btw Arambas and Linden Hill are implemented :v

True MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    Ash LakeLocation
    235Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Lucas View Post
    I suggest to you check Revolution RaiderZ, they updated some stuffs and content in Game, but based on Bolas Version, btw Arambas and Linden Hill are implemented :v
    I'll take a look later, seems very interesting.

Advertisement