Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaiderZ forum..

Reaction score
RaiderZ forum is dead? it's hard to find good tutorials and people don't even answer your post! :(

And people doesn't want to share either >.>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RaiderZ forum is dead? it's hard to find good tutorials and people don't even answer your post! :(

And people doesn't want to share either >.>

What do you actually expect, we do not have the source of newer clients and servers at all, so the only possibility we have is to work with the alpha source or the bola release. And since not everyone is able to do so, there won't be any release or tuts either. Same for sharing files, I don't say it's impossible but updating the files is a really hard task, look at Joses client. It works well but still contains many bugs server and client side which are not that easy to fix. I also had problems with my HunterZ project. I felt like it is impossible to continue the storyline and place the npc's right and the same was for the brunes pvp system to add. So even the ones who succeed won't help or share at all. You shouldn't wait for any upcoming released. The only thing what you could do is trying to work on your own. I guess now it should be clear for you why the forum selection is dead.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What do you actually expect, we do not have the source of newer clients and servers at all, so the only possibility we have is to work with the alpha source or the bola release. And since not everyone is able to do so, there won't be any release or tuts either. Same for sharing files, I don't say it's impossible but updating the files is a really hard task, look at Joses client. It works well but still contains many bugs server and client side which are not that easy to fix. I also had problems with my HunterZ project. I felt like it is impossible to continue the storyline and place the npc's right and the same was for the brunes pvp system to add. So even the ones who succeed won't help or share at all. You shouldn't wait for any upcoming released. The only thing what you could do is trying to work on your own. I guess now it should be clear for you why the forum selection is dead.
kokonuts I found all the bugs, an extensive list of 78 bugs for me Fix ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kokonuts I found all the bugs, an extensive list of 78 bugs for me Fix ^^

I did not really understand what you want to tell me, I'm sorry. So did you fix all bugs except 78 or is the number of bugs being fixed 78? Work a little bit on your use if English, don't miss understand me.

Reaction score
I did not really understand what you want to tell me, I'm sorry. So did you fix all bugs except 78 or is the number of bugs being fixed 78? Work a little bit on your use if English, don't miss understand me.

I guess he means that he fixed 78 bugs by himself.

Back