Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaiderZ JP Close - RZ End of the Line?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello everyone come communicate you that JP Raiderz this down the stretch, it was announced that day will close March 10, 2015, this will be the end of Raiderz? WHAT Arc Games will communicate after closing, because the updates come from the Japanese server, the Arc and PWE don't have a development kit to make new weapons, animations, Monsters, I think there are high chances of the MAIET stop working with Raiderz , Only remain the Private Servers, or wait another leak of Source Code, for good programmers continue the development of the game ..

GWOIZHU - RaiderZ JP Close - RZ End of the Line? - RaGEZONE Forums

TOu9Uo8 - RaiderZ JP Close - RZ End of the Line? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
are they selling the whole game i see more stuff that can be add to this game i got like 1 million ideals,and about 3 other class too

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
are they selling the whole game i see more stuff that can be add to this game i got like 1 million ideals,and about 3 other class too
for more class need animations, and for create animations need make an animation in .elu, and no one have complete development kit...and for new ideals need new source code, to compile with new system ^^

Reaction score
New source code does not need to be leaked in order for people to make new animations and content. What we have now is enough, it currently supports pretty much every class (except archer, there is support for it but it looks to be minimal.) so one can take it and turn it into whatever they want. They just require the knowledge to do so. We have the 3DSMax Plugins, and it would be very easy to get them working to export the newest .elu and .ani formats.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
New source code does not need to be leaked in order for people to make new animations and content. What we have now is enough, it currently supports pretty much every class (except archer, there is support for it but it looks to be minimal.) so one can take it and turn it into whatever they want. They just require the knowledge to do so. We have the 3DSMax Plugins, and it would be very easy to get them working to export the newest .elu and .ani formats.
Its the old source, dont have enchant, and nothing, and so hard to up-to-date this old files...if we had the source in the bolas version would be sufficient..

Back