Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Raiderz lvl 40~50 new content files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can I get my hands on most updated RAIDERZ files to host a private server?
(ex: WILD RAIDERZ, NA RAIDERZ ETC...)

Eda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, if you want to access all the unreleased zones (which are in korean unfortunately) you're going to have to get the RaiderZ Alpha Server Files with the Alpha Client because all the other ones have blocked the unreleased zones from getting accessed to unless you have an MRF Editor with what you can edit the MRF files.
But if it's okay to you that you can only access the lvl40 cap (assassin and epic temple not included) then you should take a look at Bola's server files ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, if you want to access all the unreleased zones (which are in korean unfortunately) you're going to have to get the RaiderZ Alpha Server Files with the Alpha Client because all the other ones have blocked the unreleased zones from getting accessed to unless you have an MRF Editor with what you can edit the MRF files.
But if it's okay to you that you can only access the lvl40 cap (assassin and epic temple not included) then you should take a look at Bola's server files ^^

Thank you for your help.
I have 2 more questions to ask you.
1. Does Bola's server have the brune patch?
2. Does Alpha server files and client files have an access to volcano maps?
3. If so where can I find the download link?

Eda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your help.
I have 2 more questions to ask you.
1. Does Bola's server have the brune patch?
2. Does Alpha server files and client files have an access to volcano maps?
3. If so where can I find the download link?

1.Yes
2.Yes
3. To Bola's Server or Alpha?
Bola's Server: http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/2013-raiderz-server-files-databases-945427/?highlight=RaiderZ+Server
Alpha Server Files: http://forum.ragezone.com/f699/guide-server-setup-guide-files-832494/?highlight=GUIDE+raiderz

The client that the Alpha Server Files contain is totally useless piece of crap so i'd suggest that you'd use another one since the Alpha Servers don't even need a website.

RZH

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Eda Alpha Server is stable and able to compile other files?? ^^
Like maps, Interface, system files, etc etc?

Regards,
RZHdev

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Eda Alpha Server is stable and able to compile other files?? ^^
Like maps, Interface, system files, etc etc?

Regards,
RZHdev

Its Alpha >-< its first version it is stable but without 75% of new contents, and maps/interface/system you create.. not compile, you already need have files to edit and create :p

RZH

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@JoseLucas Ok :) Thanks o/ ^^

@JoseLucas Rookie mistake, i meant create and make Yeah, well thanks for reply o/

Back