Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

raiderz-online.lt WTF?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I haven't heard anything about this game until someone from my country opened the server.
I thought - WTF, how is this possible.

They have translated client/server etc. Where did they get that? :scared:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My guess would be the Russians, since they had it online first (if I remember correctly that is).
And since the webpage looks the same as the russian one...

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The whole source is available to a good dozen people or so, it is not a surprise that private servers are popping up such as this. Translating RaiderZ is extremely easy as well, give yourself a little time and open up system.mrf, the game is already translated into 4-5 languages.

All dev tools are released somewhere or another, you can pack/unpack MRF (thanks to x1), and server files are released. All of this was either leaked (stolen) from MAIET directly or created by RE the material.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a release (links) or thread somewhere because I was already wondering why this forum is kind of "dead" for the past couple of days/weeks...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The whole source is available to a good dozen people or so, it is not a surprise that private servers are popping up such as this. Translating RaiderZ is extremely easy as well, give yourself a little time and open up system.mrf, the game is already translated into 4-5 languages.

All dev tools are released somewhere or another, you can pack/unpack MRF (thanks to x1), and server files are released. All of this was either leaked (stolen) from MAIET directly or created by RE the material.

O'rly?

1) Show me tools to pack/unpack latest client.
2) Show me server support latest client.

Can't? Shut up and learn data, newbie.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
O'rly?

1) Show me tools to pack/unpack latest client.
2) Show me server support latest client.

Can't? Shut up and learn data, newbie.

Woah, calm down there sir, my comment wasn't as repulsive as to get that kinda of tone eh?
o.o When did I ever even say "latest client". I also never stated that everything was released here on Ragezone. *shakes head*

1.) Unpacker of newest client:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/raiderz-filesystem-extractor-855406/
MSF Packer of Alpha Client
http://forum.ragezone.com/f697/raiderz-filesystem-wizard-msf-packer-859693/
Plugins and Dev Tools (GunZ2/ RaiderZ plugins are the same)

hellacious - raiderz-online.lt WTF? - RaGEZONE Forums

Alpha Client

Alpha Server
http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/updated-raiderz-binaries-summer-2011-a-882331/

2.) I know at least 10 people who have the alpha source in which you could RE (like SOTP did) newer assets and game modes.

As for the Russians who have the current client's source, from rumors I have heard there was a separate leak in which the PWE Beta source was leaked. It is bound to spread sooner or later.

Set aside all that, I have yet to see the Russians work with physx yet, and I have already done that. I know my stuff sir, just because I am a Graphic Artist and not a RE/ Coder does not make me ignorant. I just choose to document plugins rather than moan about server files.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woah, calm down there sir, my comment wasn't as repulsive as to get that kinda of tone eh?
o.o When did I ever even say "latest client". I also never stated that everything was released here on Ragezone. *shakes head*

Set aside all that, I have yet to see the Russians work with physx yet, and I have already done that. I know my stuff sir, just because I am a Graphic Artist and not a RE/ Coder does not make me ignorant. I just choose to document plugins rather than moan about server files.

Yep, but LT guys has latest client. So, you know just lesser than nothing.

Reaction score

1.) Unpacker of newest client:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/raiderz-filesystem-extractor-855406/
MSF Packer of Alpha Client
http://forum.ragezone.com/f697/raiderz-filesystem-wizard-msf-packer-859693/
Plugins and Dev Tools (GunZ2/ RaiderZ plugins are the same)

hellacious - raiderz-online.lt WTF? - RaGEZONE Forums

Alpha Client

Alpha Server
http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/updated-raiderz-binaries-summer-2011-a-882331/

2.) I know at least 10 people who have the alpha source in which you could RE (like SOTP did) newer assets and game modes.

As for the Russians who have the current client's source, from rumors I have heard there was a separate leak in which the PWE Beta source was leaked. It is bound to spread sooner or later.

cool story bro.

raiderz.lt and other from this list have last server/client side

Now and forever.

Cya :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am also one of those who has all of the source files, SDK Kit, Latest client compatability, Packers/Unpackers for latest client and many many more. Me and a few other devs are also opening up a server at :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did you acquired it? :O

P.S just found svn with RaiderZ server files.

It's alpha version or newer one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Latest client compatability, Packers/Unpackers for latest client

Cool story, can you give proove?

For example change "Remember ID" to "Hello toptaran" and post files here. We will download and replace files in latest pwe client and check.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Personally, I would want to see the things released even if it misses some things.
There is no Beta development thread at Ragezone, so others can't even participate in it.

How can we expect a development/release if there isn't anything besides the Alpha and the source 2 years ago.
Don't want to see this forum die because we have to wait 'til someone is going to leak the Beta... But hey, that's just my opinion on the whole case.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Personally, I would want to see the things released even if it misses some things.
There is no Beta development thread at Ragezone, so others can't even participate in it.

How can we expect a development/release if there isn't anything besides the Alpha and the source 2 years ago.
Don't want to see this forum die because we have to wait 'til someone is going to leak the Beta... But hey, that's just my opinion on the whole case.

These guys have no intention of further open development, they are either in it for the profit that can be made off of owning a server or the private development found in these small groups; they would much rather nothing be released.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ask yourself this : If you have bought a source for a fair sum of money would you then release it too the public the next day? without even 1 cent back..?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First, I would make a profit from it, then share it for free. :D

Back