Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Raiderz Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys im searching a Raiderz private server.I have played on Wildraiderz but i dont like it anymore.When someone have a privat server pls tell it me the patch doesen matter ^^

Eda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's one coming soon... I'm working on it with someone else. I'll probably post about it here when it's ready.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eda really nice pls send me a pn when ur sever is complet i will play on it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I will play on your server as well. Please your "soon" is not like PWE.
Thanks for that.

Eda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will play on your server as well. Please your "soon" is not like PWE.
Thanks for that.
Can't say for sure when it's gonna be ready, there's still some stuff to do but what's for sure is that it's gonna have Aranbas Volcano as a playable zone with working quests.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can't say for sure when it's gonna be ready, there's still some stuff to do but what's for sure is that it's gonna have Aranbas Volcano as a playable zone with working quests.
please at least tell us you will 100% release the server which could convince us to wait
and it will be better than wildraiderz,...all of us are sick of christmas everyday :(

Back