Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaiderZ source code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
recently i got this game full source code .with document too.any one intrested can contact me in msn :sunacmabc1234@hotmail.com gmail:sunacm132@gmail.com

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have it too, And what he says is true. The source code has documentation and everything. It's 700mb+ compressed file.
I can't share because it was given to me with that clause (not sharing it), its an alpha version probaby, from last year.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have it too, And what he says is true. The source code has documentation and everything. It's 700mb+ compressed file.
I can't share because it was given to me with that clause (not sharing it), its an alpha version probaby, from last year.

Sure it's going around, but these people only want to sell it.

Reaction score
Recently you tried to re-sell a source that has been around on the scene for quite some time, and has had more hands on it than a singapore lady? Nothing new here folks, move along. I wouldn't trust this fella anyway. Unless you're buying from a trusted source it's better to just steer away(This goes for all sales). If there is anyone who is stupid enough to take such risks, let me inform you that this game is FAR from complete and whilst it's a great base you will have to put MANY of man hours into the game to complete it. Not just coding either, you'll need modelers, coders, mappers, production/design managers. You would need a full blown game development team. Not something all you pserver kiddies have/can get :glare:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Recently you tried to re-sell a source that has been around on the scene for quite some time, and has had more hands on it than a singapore lady? Nothing new here folks, move along. I wouldn't trust this fella anyway. Unless you're buying from a trusted source it's better to just steer away(This goes for all sales). If there is anyone who is stupid enough to take such risks, let me inform you that this game is FAR from complete and whilst it's a great base you will have to put MANY of man hours into the game to complete it. Not just coding either, you'll need modelers, coders, mappers, production/design managers. You would need a full blown game development team. Not something all you pserver kiddies have/can get :glare:

Hey Dawson, could you be more specific please. We have obtained the new Raiderz client files now, why would modelers be required? From the things I've heard we only need to remake/ change the loginserver and add new scripts to the server files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you seem mad ? why?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would not take it as being mad. Its just annoying how people try to sell old stuff. Not trying to progress the community, only trying to make a quick buck.

Hmm, I don't agree. This stuff is ''old'' for the scene people, but for the pserver people this is new.

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Dawson is completely right I mean yes you can get the new files but they're useless okay the game is using a lua scripting engine so anything that you tried to include will not work the scripting language requires the function to be coded in c++ in order for them to be used so the content might be usable but the functions will not that means no friends list no master server list that means any function in the game that they have changed will not work so you're pretty much screwed the only thing the source code is good for is pretty much nothing it is a 25% done game so buying the source code is a waste of money unless you have what he said a "you'll need modelers, coders, mappers, production/design managers. You would need a full blown game development team."

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dawson is completely right I mean yes you can get the new files but they're useless okay the game is using a lua scripting engine so anything that you tried to include will not work the scripting language requires the function to be coded in c++ in order for them to be used so the content might be usable but the functions will not that means no friends list no master server list that means any function in the game that they have changed will not work so you're pretty much screwed the only thing the source code is good for is pretty much nothing it is a 25% done game so buying the source code is a waste of money unless you have what he said a "you'll need modelers, coders, mappers, production/design managers. You would need a full blown game development team."

holy crap what is punctuation

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'd define development as writing custom code to improve upon existing clients, be it to break apart from greedy publishers or introduce new features. In my opinion, this section so far has too many people expecting to be able to run stuff they download without work whatsoever.

Forget trying to adapt any pre-alpha sourcecode floating around. Work with what you have and what you can research.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, A buddy of mine and i like making private servers together. we have made jade dynasty private server, forsaken world, perfect world, and world of warcarft. we would like to make a private server of RaiderZ. we have gotten everything to work. we can make characters and all, but when we select the character and hit log in the loading bar will fill all the way up, but never completes the log in. i was just wondering if anyone had a fully working client?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

That's just silly, if you can't share it then why share it through email? I seriously doubt it was given through a clause. If you have the nuts to share it through email share it here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I guess that really depends dawson, since you used to sell stuff all the time to people. Thought as he said the source is old, it's not worth much unless you have atleast somewhat updated source since back from IBT isn't worth much from maiet, and I wouldn't see why they would see it as a threat unless you have some from OBT and on.

Back