Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RAIDERZ Open Source project

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so we started a lil project for Raiderz

Atm we are translating and fixing small bugs in the released server files.

THIS IS NOT A SERVER RELEASE but merely a project to help others with minor things.

SVN

if you would like to contribute pls pm me with your google email addy.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice...now we have someone make this server life

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok now we are OPEN Source check the wiki for forums when we get them done

All you need is tortise svn or eclipse to get the source

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i dont think you understood what mental was trying to say.
how can you be an open source project if you dont have the sourcecode of the serverfiles in the 1st place, wich im assuming you dont have like most of us.
as mental said your project is a fixer upper.
no offence intended just dont call it open source cos its not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok maybe open source isnt the word for it put i put the files up for ppl to download and i put my teams work up there if you want take it if not then dont. Simple. we are working on tools to unpack and repack the files as the current server is far from complete. I only wanted to help and maybe see a project started. Sorry for the improper wording.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
current server is far from complete since even pmang's version of raiderz (korean version) isnt even in open beta yet.
closed beta 2 ended in januari and im still waiting for the announcement of closed beta 3 so ye its incomplete as you said.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally , I see some brave people will save this game .

I hope you guys get ready for the final realse of the game , We all want to see emu for this game when it reallse as full game .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you need translated .xml files i already got english client fully unpacked with all xml files nearly fully translated to english.
At the moment im reversing the unpacking process to make it repack files properly.

Reaction score
Finally , I see some brave people will save this game .

I hope you guys get ready for the final realse of the game , We all want to see emu for this game when it reallse as full game .

There is no reason to write an emulator. One brave soul just needs to finish MRF tools and you have all you would ever need in the XML/LUA alone. The game, cannot and will not add anything new in new server files that would be worth it to write an emulator to emulate them.

All new features can be done via DLL's and XML/LUA :)

Reactions: Zen
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well thanks for the offer of translated xml files and ill gladly take you up on that offer.. as far as a emu meh your right it would be easier just to add to the current files.

Back