Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] English Language XMLs

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi all. Im looking for latest PWE ENGLISH data files, or files from data/system/ folder.
Didnt found any link to download the latest client using by google.

thankies

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thx cmb, that will helps a lot since msot of "up-to-date" releases are trolled with some portugase words.
just in case, i have no problem with portugease or brazilian ppl, they have all of my respect but what they tried to do in EN files is not a translation.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello every body can i ask question about make community server what files i need to make it i want make server up can any one told me what i need to make client and server

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i see what u meen ther problem is not tha "lang" folder u have to luck in iteface to
ex. file name "login_connect.lua"

Code:
old --> luaLoginConnect.WebsiteButtonUSA[1]={TEXT= "Restore a senha aqui!"- [B][COLOR=#ff0000]br[/COLOR][/B]
Code:
new --> luaLoginConnect.WebsiteButtonUSA[1]={TEXT= "Restore Password!",- [B][COLOR=#ff0000]eng
[/COLOR][/B]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi all. Im looking for latest PWE ENGLISH data files, or files from data/system/ folder.
Didnt found any link to download the latest client using by google.

thankies

All files Inside client are in KR or JP Language, only Interface/ Language Packs, are translated, the .xml's about items, enchant, npc, quests, and others are in KR language, you only get the translated files from languages pack in : system/lang/en_US/ files .xml ^^

REMOVED

PWE dont make updates, MAIET do it.. and MAIET Team are KR or Jp idk, PWE Only get translation of this ^^'

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If there is anything missing when it comes to the translations that cmb might offer, I could have a look at what's missing and have it translated. None of this Google Translate nonsense ;P

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if u need files in english/korean, unpack wildraiderz's client. And this is how Jose Lucas said.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im back to raiderz after short delay. About english. I know how to with lua but all clientfiles what is rlsed here fcked up as xml files with portugase language and lack of missing stuffs. So im definatly looking for latest pwe client or just data folder. About wildraiderz... Probably they added shitload custom stuff what i dont care... So if any1 have latest pwe data foldet pls upload to anywhere. Thx

Tapatalkkal küldve az én LG-D802 eszközömről

Back