Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request]Please Release RaiderZ Online Website with ItemShop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please Release RaiderZ Online Website with ItemShop
please anyone can share RaiderZ Website!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i have

dont worry i release all stuff after we're done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a client too but as i see now with new launcher you can put a paswoord on it
but the old launcher only needs a User ID to login Its terrible! everyone can login if they know your user :p
sorry for the bad english =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ehm ...stupid question ....I have working server, propably downloaded correct client for my server but....I dont know how to input account to RZ_ACCOUNTDB in Mysql. Can you help me?
(I used navicat before when I was creating another MMORPG server and it was easier, i think)

Anyway i am stuck here so if you can help me, i will
appreciate it.

Ok i got it, i just changed LoginServer to Auto-creating acc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha another problem i cant find in Mysql/databases/tables/character, to change his lvl, and make him gm ...can anyone write step by step where to find it? or do I need another program to edit tables?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha another problem i cant find in Mysql/databases/tables/character, to change his lvl, and make him gm ...can anyone write step by step where to find it? or do I need another program to edit tables?

i hv made the server but with old client.. i use mssql server 2008 r2.. no problem at all in changing gm id, lvl, gold..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i have old client too, i cant find that table with characters folder inside, where is it?

Back