Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Server files of new version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,

basically I've seein in a p.server called ''Wild RaiderZ''

that they have a boss called Epic Dark Veilnus (only to summon) that doesn't exist in the NA/EU,
only KR.

I wanted to ask if I can get a download links for a sever files to open a p.server just for myself and test it.(will the boss come with this or I need to download a different thing?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

basically I've seein in a p.server called ''Wild RaiderZ''

that they have a boss called Epic Dark Veilnus (only to summon) that doesn't exist in the NA/EU,
only KR.

I wanted to ask if I can get a download links for a sever files to open a p.server just for myself and test it.(will the boss come with this or I need to download a different thing?)

Just because this forum is dead and nobody will reply, i'll explain this as simple as possible.

This forum is dead, as said previously, but, you will never find those files, as the only server files released on this website are alpha files, meaning they're a WHILE ago, not even close to the current patch like WildRaiderZ.

And, by the way, Epic Dark Veilnus exists in NA+EU, but the map just isn't implemented yet, but the boss still exists.

Back