Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[search]Korean beta client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, we have bugged and half cutted demo client from e3 expo...
But can anyone obtain and share korean client from beta test? (it's ) I'm trying to create an account, but i don't know korean well and dont have an free kssn:(
I'm shure there are twice more items, quests and maps.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well the second closed beta is over, so registering now won't help. Also, both 'official' clients are just as incomplete (because the game isn't released yet :):) and protected with GameGuard.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, we gameguard actually isn't a border)) but, i guess that uncomplete clients have more data inside than e3:) so can you upload the lastest, please? for such a big files you can use :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you cant download that client anymore they either removed it from that link or moved it. i have a pmang account and ive been trying for a while now

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

here should be a download link. Click on a button under "server 01"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
......did you even read what i said? there is no beta client on pmang atm you can show me that link all you want i know where its supposed to be and im telling you there is no beta client atm on pmang.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry, i havent slept for 40 hours:) this may explain my inattention:)

Back