Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trademark/Copyright Infringement

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Reaction score
XZeenon - Trademark/Copyright Infringement - RaGEZONE Forums

Thoughts?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its funny that as soon as there is a new game topic on this forum there is always a copyright infringement.

@RaGEZONE IRC
Reaction score
Ok well I find it ridiculous!

I would just

1st, Print out their email.

2nd, print out the Ragezone ToS.

3rd, I would hand the lawyer these papers and say shove it.

5th, I would get Dawson a get out of jail free card

6th, you are trying to find 4th.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice letter. lol.
Why do he has to mention the games PWE has to offer, and that Perfect World is a popular game ? Does this have to do something with the reason of his letter ?
sourcecode ?

Why don't they do like InixSoft did ? Blame themselves, cause they forgot something about their security, and then stay silent. Cause if it's spread , then it's spread, and nobody can do anything about it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hopefully it is nothing but I dont see a point in even sending out somethign like this since once the files are out on the internet there is no way to stop them from spreading around everywhere. So stop them on here wont do any difference.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I love how companies are trying to control the internet. Once something is out, it's OUT. Nothing they can do but look for someone to blame xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"to Perfect World's RaiderZ game"
Fail xD it's suposed to be "to Maiet's RaiderZ game" >_> copyright is still theirs as they are the developers. PWI doesn't even have rights to edit the game in any way

Back