Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Model Formats

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not to sound greedy - as I'm more artist than even an excuse for a programmer,
however this discussion was looking really interesting but it seems to have
halted completely. No interest in this anymore?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Apologies to those who were waiting for updates in this thread. In my opinion there has been a general lack of interest in RaiderZ on this forum, but that's most likely because the game hasn't even begun the open-beta period yet.

In the case of the model format, my knowledge is limited! I tried to figure out the structure based on debugging the client executable, but got most of my values wrong (compared to Phantom*'s Blender importer anyway)!

any updates with this? I have figured out most of the new ELU format 0x5013, but am having trouble with the LOD portion of the mesh, anyone out there willing to give me a hand? I will post the new format soon

Make a new thread with some new details that you have. This thread should be closed as it hasn't been very helpful. And as xTsukihime mentions, XeNTaX is great for researching model formats :D:

Reaction score
Apologies to those who were waiting for updates in this thread. In my opinion there has been a general lack of interest in RaiderZ on this forum, but that's most likely because the game hasn't even begun the open-beta period yet.

In the case of the model format, my knowledge is limited! I tried to figure out the structure based on debugging the client executable, but got most of my values wrong (compared to Phantom*'s Blender importer anyway)!

Make a new thread with some new details that you have. This thread should be closed as it hasn't been very helpful. And as xTsukihime mentions, XeNTaX is great for researching model formats :D:

ok, I will make a thread over on XeNTaX and see what will happen from that :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i discover what elu version uses my client ?

Back