Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Project] A RaiderZ Dev Community/Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With the client/server binaries I released, the only client files that work are the GStar releases unpacked.

I will consider releasing updated binaries with the new loader code when I finish up fixing some minor bugs.

Thanks for the quick response,
Do you have a link for the GStar release i did a bit of googling and well came up with nothing

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response,
Do you have a link for the GStar release i did a bit of googling and well came up with nothing

It was posted here a while ago. If you have one of the various MRF unpackers here, you can simply download my game server, DarkRaiderZ, and unpack it. It contains all the client assets you'll need to host a server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was posted here a while ago. If you have one of the various MRF unpackers here, you can simply download my game server, DarkRaiderZ, and unpack it. It contains all the client assets you'll need to host a server.

thanks for the quick response

Reaction score
Just showing a bit of the new fields that are inside the CBT/Stress Test Client, while SecretsOfThePast is using the older content with new models/anims and planning on doing custom content. I'm working on replicating what MAIET has done, so far things are going good, but there is still lots of work to be done (when isn't there though? hahaha)

Screenshot_14 - [Project] A RaiderZ Dev Community/Server - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_15 - [Project] A RaiderZ Dev Community/Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The guys from have their private server running on the latest client available, how did they get the files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The guys from have their private server running on the latest client available, how did they get the files?

Just my opinion but i think one of them has a inside guy and acquired the files through them.
Why do i say that?

1) They have the latest client
2)They have it translated in Russian
3) They released there server before PW stress test and even has there cash shop up

If that is not an inside guy then idk how to explain and they are geniuses then

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hope this game can fully functional . .this game got potential to beat ryl

Reaction score
Just my opinion but i think one of them has a inside guy and acquired the files through them.
Why do i say that?

1) They have the latest client
2)They have it translated in Russian
3) They released there server before PW stress test and even has there cash shop up

If that is not an inside guy then idk how to explain and they are geniuses then

They have access to perfect world's server box that contains the raiderz server data OR if there is a possible russian version being developed they hacked that. There is no inside man, just some hackers who have access to server boxes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They have access to perfect world's server box that contains the raiderz server data OR if there is a possible russian version being developed they hacked that. There is no inside man, just some hackers who have access to server boxes.

well every 1 has their own opinions but the facts are there is no russian version in development or any information of such has been divulge for if there would they would also have there beta's like the Euro version did.
Since non was announce and no1 has spoken of it these guys have done what many others have taken months to do just in a few weeks
and i actually commend them for their efforts.
Translating the majority of a game and releasing the server before those who were also given a contract via MIATE.
Thats why i say they got an inside guy with Miate who could actually be hosting the crap for them and just have them as managers , i have seen it done with forsaken world and other games.
whoever or whatever the reason, i really want to get my hands on that crap since were stuck here with alpha crap while these duchess got the most resent stuff up and running on a PS

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter; I'll be releasing tools to aid with all servers' development. Whether or not they have more content available today is irrelevant. Though I am irked that they didn't at least share the XML files (specifically, spawns) from the server with the community at large, that doesn't stop me from having respect for them for going through the hoops and hurdles of 'obtaining' those files.

I'd love to have it for my server, too -- but chances are they won't read these forums, and if they do, they'll probably want to sell the updated XMLs (hint: I have no money, just ambitions) which is unfortunate, considering I spent my time reversing the new ELU & ANI formats and am considering posting the format + the binaries here to load the format. Nothing is going to stop me from doing that, mind you.

I hope they do actually go ahead and contribute to the community at large; that would make me and I am sure a lot of other people extremely happy.

I do not intend to profit off of RaiderZ, personally, this is all for personal experience. Others may have different motives, but for my team it's to make the best game possible with what we have.

On a side note, I intend to release a binary version of a compiled CoreToolRS3 partially translated, a version of Velixian (the string/item editor tool) almost completely translated, and the 3DS Max Plugins compiled for 2008(x86), 2009(x86), and 2011 (x86/x64) editions of 3DS Max within the next few days as a gesture of goodwill to the community at large.

If anyone is interested in obtaining a base client, you may again download DarkRaiderZ from this link and use one of the various unpackers on this forum:

Reaction score
Any updates so far on your progress? This is interesting and if you want to do what you say then I suggest an update at least every month or so. :) If you need any help then please ask. I can make all website related stuff (For Free - Including domain and joomla or wordpress site with a forum.) Also I can help with other misc stuff just ask.

Back