Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Project] RaiderZ Source Development

Reaction score
So a while back the RaiderZ source was released, unfortunately no one at the time was able to use it to it's fullest extent, but cmb picked it up after a while and started working on SoulHunterZ. I've taken the SoulHunterZ updated source which includes updates and fixes and I am working to bring it up to date with the official RaiderZ server.

I am not planning to continue what SoulHunterZ was originally planned to do, therefore I am going to remove the features which had already been implemented for that and instead focus on making this source exactly the same as official, or at least make it look like and play like the official server on the front end for the user, because the back end will definitely be different.

After I bring the source up to date with the official server and fix all of the original game bugs and hacks as well as any other bugs, I am planning to add lots of new features. Here are just a few examples of what I am going to add.

- New in depth guild system. (Guild wars, guild tournaments, etc...)
- Companion system.
- Profession system.
- Fishing system.
- New food based system.
- Time based reward system.
- Several new classes (Including but not limited to venomancer, archer, bard, gunner, etc..)
- Class job system.
- Item identification system.
- Translation system.
- Hardcore mode.
- Achievement system.
- Plant density system.
- Item Linking in chat.
- Transformation system.
- Events System (Zombies, Invasions, Bosses)
- Guide Book System (Johnny Browns Adventure Book) - Harun

I'm not very experienced in C++ and all of my time will not be dedicated to this, I might work on it whenever I have time but it's not a fully dedicated project, unless I am able to form some sort of team, who are experienced and known what they are doing.

I'll update this thread regularly when I make any noticeable updates or changes to the project. For now I've been able to compile all the sources, setup the server, edit some things and get in the game.

jK45US5 - [Project] RaiderZ Source Development - RaGEZONE Forums

UPDATE 25 Nov 2019
Hey everyone, I've recently picked this project up again mostly because of the release for update server by Jose and the work on the client done by Secret which gave me inspiration and *Hope*. My goal really is no longer to add all of the custom features I explained in my post originally.

Now my goal is more along the lines of learning from this project as I develop it. I want to bring it up to date with the last officially released client and server version and them maybe from there I can explore more opportunities.

Follow my progress on trello:

Currently, I'm using the source released by Jose Lucas as a base and using the updated client source released by SecretsOThePast as a reference to update my client.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Slowly but surely, a new team member has joined so we can begin to make more progress. I'll update you with more pictures and information once there is a real difference to see. Thanks for all of your support, I am 100% confident that this will get somewhere.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry to ask about this and its maybe off Topic, but may i ask what i need to start coding on servers files ??

Just like your doing ?

-- SOrry offtopic

Reaction score
MrFarbodD
please add me to skype: lo1997xd

Sorry I didn't see your message sooner, I saw it just now and added you.

Can anybody let me know which classes are present in this source?.
Thanks

At the moment they only have Berserker, Defender and Cleric. Mage is implemented apparently but can't be used because of the old interface which doesn't include the mage skills or the mage class in character creation. Assassin is also there mostly and needs to be finished.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any possibility of adding compatibility with the RaiderZ BR serverfiles/client with the updated stuff from Perfect World? At the moment my game crashes when you enter Cowen Marsh due to missing strings/models/textures/scripts etc.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is there any possibility of adding compatibility with the RaiderZ BR serverfiles/client with the updated stuff from Perfect World? At the moment my game crashes when you enter Cowen Marsh due to missing strings/models/textures/scripts etc.
Cowen Dont crash, Bollack Area have a Little Bug to fix, this sht make your game crash^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to add the sdk folder to source for full compilation

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've recently picked this project up again. My goal really is no longer to add all of the custom features I explained in my original post. Now my goal is more along the lines of learning from this project as I develop it. I want to bring it up to date with the last officially released client and server version.

Follow my progress on trello:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems really slowly, are you working on it or give up?

Back