Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Raiderz FileSystem Wizard (MSF packer)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Interested in developing for RaiderZ? I've been working on rzfswizard, a GUI tool to make file replacements (patches) in the RaiderZ filesystem:

x1nixmzeng - Raiderz FileSystem Wizard (MSF packer) - RaGEZONE Forums

It's currently a work-in-progress, but I encourage you to download the latest version and give me some feedback!

Download:

The project is hosted on GitHub, so you can browse my sourcecode (written in Pascal) and the usual Git-related stuff.

Supported Clients

This filesystem exists in very few clients from early 2010, and therefore, only those are supported. For a complete list, see

Again, this will NOT work with CBT/OBT clients!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can we replace some file into mrf?

becouse i stuck at patcher..

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can we replace some file into mrf?

becouse i stuck at patcher..

Good job... finally a good tools to works on this client... hope on fast patching write support ^^

Literally just finished coding the file patcher. It's mostly untested, and I need your help..

You can download the latest build here:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try on system.mrf (patch xitem.xml)..after patch and try login into server.. client stuck on connect into world.

test on login img_gameloading.jpg ...login image successful and login loading screen change but same problem with client stuck on connect into world. after try replace backup fileindex.msf game can login into game like normal but no img_gameloading.jpg on login loading screen.

so i think fileindex.msf have problem after patch..

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There was a problem with the offset calculations but it's just been fixed!

Thanks for testing this, blitztech, and let me know how the latest version handles!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Patching Succesful.

Test on Login.mrf and system.mrf
client run perfect without error and .mrf patching file run perfect.
thank for you hard work..

i will do more test on script.mrf soon and will post result here..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sweet, may i ask for what client version is? I'm new around and want to learn as much as i can ...game has great potential

edit:
Ok found the client version :blush: But why not try the pwe alpha client ..i just found it and would be nice to make some progress :) Btw can anyone help me with a problem?:*: cant seem to make the client login i get error about account not being there but i saw account just has no password i think whats the encryption of password inside database

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sweet, may i ask for what client version is? I'm new around and want to learn as much as i can ...game has great potential

edit:
Ok found the client version :blush: But why not try the pwe alpha client ..i just found it and would be nice to make some progress :) Btw can anyone help me with a problem?:*: cant seem to make the client login i get error about account not being there but i saw account just has no password i think whats the encryption of password inside database

Go to release section and read open source launcher.. there have answers for you problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i've done a lot of test... tools are great ! I've already added lot of contents on client by simply modify existing files... but what really miss now is the insert function to add new files in the packs.

P.S.: ...normally when i work on client i use the full unpacked client into a dump folder and i modify variouse files here... what is annoiyng is select files one by one to apply patch... (m8be generate new fileindex and new pack by folder can be easyer for all?)

Tanks for ur works ^^.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok i've done a lot of test... tools are great ! I've already added lot of contents on client by simply modify existing files... but what really miss now is the insert function to add new files in the packs.

P.S.: ...normally when i work on client i use the full unpacked client into a dump folder and i modify variouse files here... what is annoiyng is select files one by one to apply patch... (m8be generate new fileindex and new pack by folder can be easyer for all?)

Tanks for ur works ^^.

Thank you for your feedback - I rely on comments like these to improve my work!

• Inserting files (and maybe creating additional folders) is one of the next goals
  • Scanning for changes in a directory sounds like a good idea!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback - I rely on comments like these to improve my work!

• Inserting files (and maybe creating additional folders) is one of the next goals
  • Scanning for changes in a directory sounds like a good idea!

Added sorcerer style on client/server and all easy stuff from pw client... now i'm trying to full import all PW Gui into Alpha Client by rewriting lua and template... this is my progress for style windows selection...

Raiderz000 - Raiderz FileSystem Wizard (MSF packer) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can you fix this to work with last PWE client ? becouse it doesnt work with it

Unfortunately, this tool was designed for alpha builds of RaiderZ/GunZ2 and there are no plans for it to support the various beta versions. If you find a tool which can repack the latest files, please send me a PM!

Back