Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[2013] RaiderZ server files + databases + client = Bola

MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This has been sitting on my computer for a few months, so I decided to release it.

These are the full 2013 server files, it runs the Bola client, I remember seeing it work with some BR client dated 03-2013.

Don't ask how to run it, it requires telnet to be enabled to the apiserver, which is linux based, the database is mssql, and the servers are windows executable.

I bought these a few months back, and then realized I was lied too, and didn't receive the whole package (the mrf editor) so I got my money back.

Download:

credits:
me (for buying them, and helping getting the server to run)
KingBlast

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok can u help me what is grade ID of GM or ADMIN?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this error....

look at the attachment!!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This has been sitting on my computer for a few months, so I decided to release it.

These are the full 2013 server files, it runs the Bola client, I remember seeing it work with some BR client dated 03-2013.

Don't ask how to run it, it requires telnet to be enabled to the apiserver, which is linux based, the database is mssql, and the servers are windows executable.

I bought these a few months back, and then realized I was lied too, and didn't receive the whole package (the mrf editor) so I got my money back.

Download:

credits:

What kind of BR client?
Where to download it. I can't found

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Download:

credits:

the title says RaiderZ server files + databases + client so where is client?? next time put the item as u write the title.. btw which client in english that i can use??

MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
the title says RaiderZ server files + databases + client so where is client?? next time put the item as u write the title.. btw which client in english that i can use??

These files were left private for a very long time, I could of not released them. If you don't know what Client = Bola means, you probably shouldn't be in the RaiderZ section.

Don't tell me what to do. /lastreply

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These files were left private for a very long time, I could of not released them. If you don't know what Client = Bola means, you probably shouldn't be in the RaiderZ section.

Don't tell me what to do. /lastreply

i didnt ask what to do.. i already know how to setup the old server of riderz.. what i asking is the suitable english client for this one.. if u releasing the server files without usable with any client.. then u shouldn't.. and also make sure u write the title correctly.. if u write the item also included so u should.. dont just write the title of the item but the item itself doesn't included.. just like u wrote "server files + databases + client" .. but there's no client .. there are many post like that just like u..

MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
i didnt ask what to do.. i already know how to setup the old server of riderz.. what i asking is the suitable english client for this one.. if u releasing the server files without usable with any client.. then u shouldn't.. and also make sure u write the title correctly.. if u write the item also included so u should.. dont just write the title of the item but the item itself doesn't included.. just like u wrote "server files + databases + client" .. but there's no client .. there are many post like that just like u..

This is the last release I release to you unappreciated fucks. You want everything handed to you on a silver platter, well it doesn't work that way.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
yeah guys, i have the client 100% for this version
the version on website raiderZ Brasil are update with bolas and dont work on this files without bolas update

rWjLqrb - [2013] RaiderZ server files + databases + client = Bola - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back