Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[2013] RaiderZ server files + databases + client = Bola

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bola is the expansion of the RaiderZ client, look for a BR BOLA client.

Yes, we know BOLA is an expension of RaiderZ, but the problem here is we can't find it (Already Google RAIDERZ Bola, but no clue) :(

It will be great if you can share us the link ^^

Reaction score
I believe this is the client:

I liked the game RaiderZ and so I have been following the private server development of it. It's kinda dead really. Although I don't do any RaiderZ dev myself, I would like to thank you Keith, for releasing the files. Appreciate it. Maybe one day I will start RaiderZ dev.

Reaction score
how to connect?with that client Dragonluck4

I'm not sure I don't dev for RaiderZ but I assume it's something to do with the launcher.

Is there a way to translate this?

I believe you just have to translate the files or you could use the files from the eu or na clients. Not sure though but you can translate it.

Bola, could you share your perfect client?

...The client has been linked to several times. Why are some of you people incompetent?

I believe this is the correct client:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah guys, i have the client 100% for this version
the version on website raiderZ Brasil are update with bolas and dont work on this files without bolas update

rWjLqrb - [2013] RaiderZ server files + databases + client = Bola - RaGEZONE Forums

To Dragonluck4 yeah We don't know what client is the correct client but this is why we are so "incompetent" smartass!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My server's running correctly right? is there something missing:$:
REMOVED
Now I have to search for the connect.bat method:D:
thanks for sharing the server anyway!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server's running correctly right? is there something missing:$:
REMOVED
Now I have to search for the connect.bat method:D:
thanks for sharing the server anyway!!

if you find connect.bat please shared with us!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I bought these a few months back, and then realized I was lied too, and didn't receive the whole package (the mrf editor) so I got my money back.

how much did You pay for those package? thanks for releasing it, gonna test it in a few days ;)

Back