Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[2013] RaiderZ server files + databases + client = Bola

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try edit SERVER to "PC201308011725"

does not work.

Keith - [2013] RaiderZ server files + databases + client = Bola - RaGEZONE Forums

Keith - [2013] RaiderZ server files + databases + client = Bola - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks
has been running
i re-restore a database, and then

modify ODBC = "SQL Server Native Client 10.0"
[ACCOUNTDB]
SERVER = "PC201308011725 \ SQLEXPRESS"
DATABASE = "RZ_ACCOUNTDB"
USERNAME = "sa"
PASSWORD = "123456"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't work yet, same error, close after some seconds

i suggest you re restore the database.
delete the original,
then re-edit configuration files once.
i only modify these
modify ODBC = "SQL Server Native Client 10.0"
[ACCOUNTDB]
SERVER = "PC201308011725 \ SQLEXPRESS"
DATABASE = "RZ_ACCOUNTDB"
USERNAME = "sa"
PASSWORD = "123456"

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so now we have newest server files but no clients to play with? and this Bola seems aiming to trade lol. even though the clients it's not in English yet and that could translate it. i bet he can't do that with his English level. anyway good luck with that Bola, you can keep that clients forever or wait until someone releases JD or perfect world servers version as you wanted it we don't know why you so eager to get those server files those games are old and RaiderZ and Tera is the best MMO as i can see here in RZ.
Sharing is caring guys keep this games alive and get the devs workng on it.

Reaction score
so now we have newest server files but no clients to play with? and this Bola seems aiming to trade lol. even though the clients it's not in English yet and that could translate it. i bet he can't do that with his English level. anyway good luck with that Bola, you can keep that clients forever or wait until someone releases JD or perfect world servers version as you wanted it we don't know why you so eager to get those server files those games are old and RaiderZ and Tera is the best MMO as i can see here in RZ.
Sharing is caring guys keep this games alive and get the devs workng on it.

Honestly if people actually shared in this section then the game development would be higher. RaiderZ is a good game but you can't do anything if you don't have anything to work with. If the client was released I am sure people could work on it to translate it together. Guess we'll have to wait for some more update to date version releases with an actual client and working server files, if that ever happens. Bola probably won't release it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nobody will pay me 6k $ spend on server files and client compiled from original source right ?

i make exchanges only

pay you 6k$ for just "SERVER FILEs" and "COMPILED client"?

LOL:junglejane: have a good dream

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the funny thing is one guy released the server files and one got the client that didn't want to release it but want to exchange for either JD or Perfect World server files that didn't have it on their original section yet. i bet the whole new server files are a set up to bait Perfect world nor JD newest server files lol, anyway GL exchange that. until someone else bought the whole packages from the same guys as you did and release it lol. this is going to be a fun show.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the funny thing is one guy released the server files and one got the client that didn't want to release it but want to exchange for either JD or Perfect World server files that didn't have it on their original section yet. i bet the whole new server files are a set up to bait Perfect world nor JD newest server files lol, anyway GL exchange that. until someone else bought the whole packages from the same guys as you did and release it lol. this is going to be a fun show.

that make sense,some people act like clowns but whatever they release the client or not,raiderz is dead,period.:sleep:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Note that the backup of the database with this name:

RZ_ACCONTDB -> without U

and if you have done the same as I used ctrl + c ctrl + v

and the file name server.ini db this way:

RZ_ACCOUNTDB -> with U

then you take the U file name server.ini

sorry google translator.

Worked? Thank me

Reaction score
Note that the backup of the database with this name:

RZ_ACCONTDB -> without U

and if you have done the same as I used ctrl + c ctrl + v

and the file name server.ini db this way:

RZ_ACCOUNTDB -> with U

then you take the U file name server.ini

sorry google translator.

Worked? Thank me

WFT... Thanks alot. i didnt saw it, working now -.-'

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone has a clean database to give me?

Edit...
And help me wiht this error...

[e] 19:17:41 - DB ERROR : DBTASK ID : 202200002, DB STATE : NUM(0), NativeErr:242, SQLSTATE[22007], StateInfo:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]A conversão de um tipo de dados varchar em um tipo de dados datetime resultou em um valor fora do intervalo.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
all future updates? lol Bola u a funny man, why unless u bought that server files from PWE employees thers' no way u can get always up-to-date patches.... anyway today i Tested on raiderZ official guess what guys, the games is so bad in Optimized plus graphics is too ugly than Blade and Soul, RaiderZ can't compare to BnS at all. Im getting 30-50 FPS on BnS im getting 60+ lmao how this games gonna make mid or casual gamers happy? i will host and and play for fun not like spend 5-10 hours for the games if the new 2013 server and client worked. going to wait to BnS and Icarus Online when it hits NA..until then GL to those who still setting up this without a client lol.

Reaction score
well I don't have this Bola client, BUT, if people are SERIOUS about doing some REAL RaiderZ dev. I have been thinking about involving the community on my development. We can even have a community server and whatnot. There needs to be real interest in it though, otherwise I will just keep doing things on my own.

Back