Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Worked Bola's API

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to become that ragezone client? And how to become that databases? I have different from 2 downloads..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how can i change api's directory?
I wanna put another website in the same server, i changed server.ini files correctly but it don't work,
when i try entering api's url in the browser it don't gives me the same error as normally do.

Normally i get:
Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA in C:\Servers\RaiderZ\MSSQL\xampp\htdocs\api.raiderzbr.to\public_html\index.php on line 8
-1 failed -1 success 0 failed -1 failed Unknown Request

When i change directory i get:
Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA in C:\Servers\RaiderZ\MSSQL\xampp\htdocs\api.raiderzbr.to\public_html\index.php on line 8

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Working Bola's API

How can i change api's folder directory ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, came to say that found the way to change API's directory, the problem were "$_SERVER['DOCUMENTROOT']" sentences in API's framework php files, in order to solve it you only need to replace...

The "Constants.php" file that is located in "xampp\htdocs\api.raiderzbr.to\lib\Framework"
by this one:

Same thing with "SiteHandler.php" that is located on the same directory
replace it by this new file:

Then go to the MasterServer and LoginServer ini files and change "AUTH_URL" by something like that:
"http://192.168.1.10/api.raiderzbr.to/public_html/index.php"

Please sorry me for my bad english.

Reaction score
Working Win 7 64 bit.
EOAzXYz - Worked Bola's API - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back