Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client for RaiderZ Brasil Servers files released

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
well guys i decide release the client now coz if nobody do that, raiderz area will be close maybe
on client have a file called runtest.bat, open the .bat and edit for the ip of server to connect, save and run

this is the servers files 100% compatible : http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/2013-raiderz-server-files-databases-945427/

here the link so :
Decript key Mega : FbbM0VySetTzCRrI-ZdKpi6lMyArdAP38XY7pdZJpmA
RaiderZ Brasil2.rar password file : d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e

enjoy
rep me if possible =D, and like

add : link for website raiderzbr.to ( only website, no db )
Link :
Decript Key Mega : aPDi7Ue55TR8ugn95OTnihECexNPSmG6Xcp1rt9ra2I

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now will try download and test it, ty so much :): , sry for stupid question but im new in this stuff, im planing to make server only for my own use, and was wonder do i need internet to run it or, can be run without internet and played bymyself, apologize for my English too :) thx in advance:blushing:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
now will try download and test it, ty so much :): , sry for stupid question but im new in this stuff, im planing to make server only for my own use, and was wonder do i need internet to run it or, can be run without internet and played bymyself, apologize for my English too :) thx in advance:blushing:

You can play local

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got a connection timeout .__.
How can i fix that?? The server is running without any problem, but ther is a line called: "low frame!, average elapsed time: 1353 (count: 1)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i fix that?? The server is running without any problem, but ther is a line called: "low frame!, average elapsed time: 1353 (count: 1)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bola im using youre client and the right server files but i stii get connection timeout ... help me !

Last edited:
Reaction score

i got this error too.
i saw this..

*if server are Running or Stopped, the client show the World and got connection time out, the client haven't effect into server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ai Bola, baixei seu server files e o client, poderia dar umas dicas de como funcionar corretamente ? cheguei a jogar seu raiderz ^^ um belo trabalho , se possivel me ajudar deixa MP :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant login, "expiration" said!!!

i use runtest.bat then after that everytime i login i cant,,said "expiration"detect?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need to have a linux server to run webserver with ssl enabled and the raiderzbr api files in order to get it to work right, I think. But nothing I try is working.. can't get it to connect properly.

Back