Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client for RaiderZ Brasil Servers files released

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The low frame rate error is not the reason the server isn't working. It's because you need to have the API/Billing server working, as well. Only a couple people have managed to get it set up properly but, of course, are not willing to share it.

Staff member
Reaction score
I've got a fully translated client, the person that can tell me how to fix the loginserver will get the client :)

The error I get:

02:55:16 - LMcURLTask_PWELogin::OnFailed ->0 02:55:56 - FPS = 20 , Link = 1 , Player = 1 , Recv BPS = 0 , Send BPS = 0

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got a fully translated client, the person that can tell me how to fix the loginserver will get the client :)

The error I get:

02:55:16 - LMcURLTask_PWELogin::OnFailed ->0 02:55:56 - FPS = 20 , Link = 1 , Player = 1 , Recv BPS = 0 , Send BPS = 0

Same error;;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The error I get:

Can't help you solve the error, but it's because the login server cannot connect to the API/Billing server which needs to be properly configured (which I haven't managed to figure out yet and no one who knows how is willing to show how).

Staff member
Reaction score
Can't help you solve the error, but it's because the login server cannot connect to the API/Billing server which needs to be properly configured (which I haven't managed to figure out yet and no one who knows how is willing to show how).

I'm afraid there has to be a linux server online ith a real working SSL certificate, I tryed turning off everything that uses the API/Billing server but that also didn't work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who know, how fix BUG when player die and cannot resurrect until not close game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOGIN SERVER, server.ini

PWE_SERVICE = 0 <----- (disabled PWE, but the store will not work!) --- I helped, but the problem is once again even though disable included

Good luck, if I can throw a screen and thank :)

Reaction score
Bola - Client for RaiderZ Brasil Servers files released - RaGEZONE Forums
[/url]

What is the cause of the problem

Start.BAT
echo off
raiderz -ingamelogin -server 127.0.0.1 -country USA
exit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's a link for this client. Would be great if anyone could mirror it to mega.nz.

Back