Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaiderZ Base Client/Server

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
**THIS IS A REPOST**

RaiderZ

Legal poop:​

I am in no way responsible for any laws broken in the obtainment of these files, nor do I claim to have active access to any tangible property owned by MAIET. I am no way accountable for any one using these being served a DMCA or the legal equivalent in their country if that were to so happen. By downloading the following links and/or reading further into this thread you agree that you are not an employee of MAIET Entertainment, Perfect World Entertainment or any other active publisher who owns rights to this game, if you are indeed an employee of the aforementioned companies I ask you to leave this thread now. In short... come@me bros.

Now, the good stuff!​

File Description: Server Files to the game RaiderZ, the files are in development stage and are NOT full. Everything works there are no game breaking flaws(asides the lack of a password system which is easily solvable), just lack of content later on into the game. The game uses a mixture of LUA and XML for it's content addition, all examples can be found in the server files. You will have to break the MRF file system to match the server edits to the client edits. Sharing is, caring so all development on any file/packet systems are encouraged to be shared.

The config files in the server are from an extremely old test box I used and are no longer valid, you may use them as a template to set up your own server with ease.

(Please note that it requires MSSQL Server 2008, not 2005)

Databases:

Files:

download password "ragezone"

Mirror:

You will need a DLL to hook the connect function, luckily for you I have one of those for yall.

Edit connect.txt with your desired IP Address.

Client:

MD5: 19f01bf371aa012acdbae6dcd5b89c27

Database mirrors

MD5: E74A600494CE7C7127A47E23279441DB

Other mirrors: http://forum.ragezone.com/f696/can-someone-upload-full-client-758445/#post6384739

My server continues to host the client although I've capped the download limit.

Also, PLEASE Mirror the Client/Connect hook for me someone who is a respectable trusted member, I do not want to rape my bandwith THAT hard =p

Tutorials on basic setup coming soon.

This thread may or may not be moved to it's own section later on, we'll see.
oh hey, it got one here's a gameplay video, all the VO in the game is moonspeak but 80% of the text is english.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have no idea... I merely reposted this from Google cache.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the re-post. I would have got the stuff myself if Google Cache would have shown up for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah pls reupload the DB file the link is locked or deleted :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could someone upload client once again? Seems that all mirrors with client crashed or have limitations. I'd be very grateful.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People keep PMing me for new links to some of the files. I never downloaded any of the files and only reposted this to help everyone. Please stop PMing me about broken links.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can re-upload Database and Server File to MU or MF please , i couldnt download from Filesonic . Thank You

Reaction score
anyone have a DB in MSSQL 2005 format? tnx

1. restore them in 2008
2. change version to your need
3. make backup
4. ?????????
5. PROFIT!

Edit:
nhed57 said:
nHeD57 - System Engineer
uragon.js/vbs Coder
Visual Studio Programmer (C++/VB/C#/J++/Delphi)
Yet you don't know how to downgrade the database. Good lord, where has this world gone to...

Last edited:
Reaction score
1. restore them in 2008
2. change version to your need
3. make backup
4. ?????????
5. PROFIT!

Edit:

Yet you don't know how to downgrade the database. Good lord, where has this world gone to...

hehe, i know how to downgrade, its easy as 1,2,3... but it is because i don't have MSSQL 2008 RC2... its almost 4.8Gb to download... ^^ and i don't have fast internet connection... hehehe:laugh:

Back