Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaiderZ JP Client Files

Reaction score
You won't be able to play the game unless you have Japanese IP but you can still receive updates by just opening the launcher.

You can unpack the files with the tool, I released here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/raiderz-mrf-unpacker-947879/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it to work... Have a language pack and VPN... and I get this after selecting a server. Not even Japanese language.

fiestanerd69 - RaiderZ JP Client Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's because your windows font is set to english and it uses your windows font, it's weird but as long as your windows is in English it will not display Japanese.
Thanks for the tip, that fixed the Launcher not showing anything but the START button, however the game still doesn't have Japanese characters and the servers still won't accept me for whatever reason.

EDIT: Any way I could get an English patch if this error can't be fixed right now?

Last edited:
Reaction score
No you can't get an English one. If you are trying to play this then I don't suggest unless you're a hard core player and know how to do the quests by yourself without having to read anything, else don't even attempt to try just go on the NA version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am indeed a hardcore player and I know all of the quests.
Plus, I love Japan, Japanese and the culture.

Someone tipped me off to launch the game from the website. When I do that, the webpage gives me an error that I believe says the game could not initialize, and it asks me if I want to go to the download page.

So when I do that, it lets me download a raw RaiderZ.exe which is 4GB...
How do I get the website to work with the copy you provided? Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well anyway, you should tell us exactly where to download the files to so the website agrees with it. I downloaded their game and patched it and now it works. Thanks anyway.

The problem with the font not displaying Japanese characters is still present. NPC names have working Japanese characters but the UI and chat fonts don't.
raiderzjp japanese error - RaiderZ JP Client Files - RaGEZONE Forums

If no one can answer me, can you link me to the RaiderZ JP Forum? I can't seem to find it...
Thanks!

EDIT:
Update:

Most Japanese characters are working but in the UI it is not. Any way I can make the UI font compatible with Japanese characters?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I won't make it very far? It's a simple fix such as changing the font the UI of RaiderZ uses.
If I can find a way to do that, everything will check out.

Reaction score
If you can't play the game without reading it then you won't make it very far, you won't be able to change the font even if it's in Japanese, unless you understand it again you won't get very far.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can't play the game without reading it then you won't make it very far, you won't be able to change the font even if it's in Japanese, unless you understand it again you won't get very far.

Let me just re-direct you:

I am indeed a hardcore player and I know all of the quests.
Plus, I love Japan, Japanese and the culture.

All I want is the UI to display itself correctly. I'd rather look at Japanese characters than ????????? ?????? ??? ??????????????? ?????????
???????????
??????? ? ?????????? ???????????? ??? ??? ?????????
??????
????????????????????????

You get me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No I don't because you will still understand neither of them.
くそたべて。
Stop dancing around helping me if you actually can. I've studied Japanese.
If I got JP RaiderZ to work and halfway through the Ingen questline without your help or any problems, why are you so adamant in thinking that I "won't understand?"

You can tell me if you can't help. It's okay. I'll forgive you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did it. Seems that you're the one who doesn't understand. Good day.

Raiderz_2013-10-23_10-33-50 - RaiderZ JP Client Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Well anyway, you should tell us exactly where to download the files to so the website agrees with it. I downloaded their game and patched it and now it works. Thanks anyway.

The problem with the font not displaying Japanese characters is still present. NPC names have working Japanese characters but the UI and chat fonts don't.
View attachment 138808

If no one can answer me, can you link me to the RaiderZ JP Forum? I can't seem to find it...
Thanks!

EDIT:
Update:

Most Japanese characters are working but in the UI it is not. Any way I can make the UI font compatible with Japanese characters?

Lol I cant understand it. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
install Japanese language Pak in your O.S and u'll ablre to see the japanese words

don't u think i'm such stupid butt? i've already had this pack because i know japanese a little, so i needed it anyway. just having pack and changing regional settings isn't enough, that's why i asked and asked not u, smartie.

Back