Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaiderZ Source Code / Maiet SDK and Client

Reaction score
Well so far i am facing only 4 to few errors during compiling. Any programmer guide me what is this & how to resolve it?

Code:
16>Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Pre-Build Event..."'

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #EDEDF5"] [/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #FFFFFF"] [/TD]
[TD="width: *"]
Creating temporary file "h:\Raiderz\RaiderZ_Develop\Develop\Game\Debug_ed\BAT00004B6209864.bat" with contents [ @echo off  "runtime/dev/utils/SVNRevisionGenerator" ../  if errorlevel 1 goto VCReportError  goto VCEnd  :VCReportError  echo Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Pre-Build Event..."  exit 1  :VCEnd ] Creating command line "h:\Raiderz\RaiderZ_Develop\Develop\Game\Debug_ed\BAT00004B6209864.bat" [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD][SIZE=+2] Output Window [/SIZE][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
Performing Pre-Build Event... The system cannot find the path specified. Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Pre-Build Event..." [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD][SIZE=+2] Results [/SIZE][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
Build log was saved at "file://h:\Raiderz\RaiderZ_Develop\Develop\Game\Debug_ed\BuildLog.htm" GameLib - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s) [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

EDIT : i think you really must build SVNRevisionGenerator first before compile game project..and you need to download boost C++ Library to build SVNRevisionGenerator..thats what i found for now..and correct me if i'm wrong..

Last edited:
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll start work on compiling and releasing a repack for people to easily download and set up servers soon. No reason for everyone to have to duck with the source.

Already have the build completing successfully.

Nice logic. "Hey, I know nothing about this game or its completion, so Imma make a repack for 12 year olds to use to setup unstable unmanaged 10000x rate servers."

The game was developed in private, thus it has had many less eyes looking for bugs in the code than an open source project would have. The source code going public means that any hacker can just look at the source code of the game to find exploits, which is much easier than reverse engineering especially without debug info. If you open a server, it becomes successful(a big private server), and you're using a repack, you'll attract many hackers.

I've seen other games that have had their source go public, no servers succeeded by using a repack after source was released. By success, I don't mean 1000 concurrent users over a year or more... I mean 50+ concurrent users for over 3 months.

The only point I see in a repack is for offline servers or "pure" private servers, with a policy such as invitation only. Most people here are hoping to build a large community, which a repack won't help.

Anyways, this is a dump of the svn ffs... Unless there are missing components, it's child's play to compile.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice logic. "Hey, I know nothing about this game or its completion, so Imma make a repack for 12 year olds to use to setup unstable unmanaged 10000x rate servers."

Hey come on now, i am 30 not 12 and not much of c++ programmer just some javascript and VB is my field. I have tried to compile but so far i am having errors which i posted above in this page :p I am trying to sort it out but ye i can understand where are you getting with that. I had same statement when LC server ep2 files were leaked :D

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey come on now, i am 30 not 12 and not much of c++ programmer just some javascript and VB is my field. I have tried to compile but so far i am having errors which i posted above in this page :p I am trying to sort it out but ye i can understand where are you getting with that. I had same statement when LC server ep2 files were leaked :D

I updated it to vs2012 and latest google libs(gmock/gtest due to incompatible variadic templates with vs2012). I also had to add a couple headers due to changes in stl from vc09 to vc11. I only compiled the client(along with required libs), but I don't think you'd have any issues at all if you used visual studio 2008.

I did try to start my compiled binary with the provided client installation. Crashed on 'RShaderFX::GetTechnique("Water")' I believe. Likely an incompatibility with the client's resource files. Can anyone confirm that the client installer provided is from same time frame as source?

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is C# or C++ ? ( Please say C# kk )
Yah I could say C#
... but I would be lying. There is a dead giveaway though, can you find it? It would have to be the ".cpp" files because you know... c plus plus.

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
I updated it to vs2012 and latest google libs(gmock/gtest due to incompatible variadic templates with vs2012). I also had to add a couple headers due to changes in stl from vc09 to vc11. I only compiled the client(along with required libs), but I don't think you'd have any issues at all if you used visual studio 2008.

I did try to start my compiled binary with the provided client installation. Crashed on 'RShaderFX::GetTechnique("Water")' I believe. Likely an incompatibility with the client's resource files. Can anyone confirm that the client installer provided is from same time frame as source?

Yeah I had issues under the v110 toolkit, went to 2008/2010 with no issues.

If the client installer does not have the words international in it, it is not the same installer. RShaderFX crashes means that your EngineRes shaders are incompatible.

I will provide them here shortly... chances are, though, that the client you have is the PWE client and it will not work.

I have a folder called "Original_Data" that I believe has the original leaked client resources. I can look into posting them here.

Also, guys, if you can't compile this, this release is useless to you, and you shouldn't be happy this was released at all.

Is C# or C++ ? ( Please say C# kk )

LOL. this made me laugh beyond belief. No self-respecting developer makes C# servers and especially C# clients.

Reaction score
success build :
- Client with Release_publish configuration.
- Server File ( AppServer, GameServer, LoginServer, MasterServer ) with Release_MD configuration and failed building LogServer.
can anybody tell me which build configuration that really works?i see Release_publishbuyer and Release_publishkorea..i guess Release_publishbuyer is PWE..not really sure..

clue :
make new header file SVNRevision.h and delete pre-build event to avoid error..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you explain how update the gmock? just downloading/compiling and replace it doesn't work and that template errors are incomprehensible.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you explain how update the gmock? just downloading/compiling and replace it doesn't work and that template errors are incomprehensible.

Hint(this should make it pretty obvious): _VARIADIC_MAX

If you just googled a part of the error message you'd find the fix pretty fast...

Note this is only for vs2012 compilation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a "beta" patch which add variadic support on VS2012 here :
Perhaps there is a recent patch however i don't have issues with it, yet.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is a "beta" patch which add variadic support on VS2012 here :
Perhaps there is a recent patch however i don't have issues with it, yet.

That's a CTP and it shouldn't be necessary.

Good to be back.
Reaction score
so anyone here can share the full tutorial on how to setup raiderz server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I finish download the source code, I installed visual studio professional english 2008 + sp1, for regex problem. I have others erros, I dont know change encode for caracters korean,

Error 7 error C2196: case value '192' already used d:\Juegos\MaiteSDK-Client\RaiderZ_RAGEZONE.com\Develop\CSCommon\source\FSContext.cpp 105 CSCommon

gig

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,thanks for share the source code,I have successfully compiled,now i get log in,master,app,gameserver.exes,but i don't have server resource and database some like as the same version,anyone can help me ? I get some server resource by forums,it can run right but can't run my exes. So, Who can help me? thanks.

Back