Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaiderZ Source Code / Maiet SDK and Client

gig

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some screenshot
rz - RaiderZ Source Code / Maiet SDK and Client - RaGEZONE Forums
I replace that file is run, the client can not connect to the server, client, I am also using compiled.The compiled client can modify the command line successfully connected to the server on the old version of the forum.Some features are not normal, such as the use of skills, just enter the map only.I think this is a resource version of the server does not match the problem.Please give me some help, thank you.I will share the things I know.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi In GameServer, Logic Game, I find this class for change exp

class GExpSystem
{
public:
virtual bool RewardExpByNPCKill(const vector<GEntityPlayer*>& vecSameServerBeneficiary, int nAllBeneficiaryCount, GNPCInfo* pNPCInfo);
void AddExp(GEntityPlayer* pPlayer, int nEXP, int nNpcID);
void AddExpForDB(GEntityPlayer* pPlayer, int nEXP);
void RouteAddExp(GEntityPlayer* pPlayer, int nEXP);

you think is exp server?

I think is this method, I am testing now GExpCalculator::CalcXPFromNPC

It worked, But I am in level 25 now haha much exp change

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok first of all great great post, but unfortunately this got out for the public. But now that is out this could be a starting point for many great things, learning porposes, etc... Well my problem is that i'm not familiar with VC at all. And like many people having a hard time compiling it, so what i wan't to ask to this community if like other threads here, someone can make an easy guide to compile and make it work, or and VM image of a ready to go server. Please don't start pointing fingers to me and say stuff like "Go learn C first". I work with java for awhile, but VC never tried. Thank's in advance and please if you answer this post be polite, I'm just asking for help, no one is obligated to do so... Regards and Thank you Once again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this error when i can enter in the world, I dont know why??, I think my database is different for this compilation.
Look. Can you help me? My skill in c++ is very poor.
Thx Emma
error_server - RaiderZ Source Code / Maiet SDK and Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a few questions about the possibility of changing the game/server.

like:
Game mechanics - spells, movements control, talent system and etc. is there any tools for it?
Game design - adding new characters, items, and also changing the environment and game world.. Is there maybe a world editor for this or maybe another solution to do this?

In short is it possible to use this to create almost entirly another game out of it, but of course still MMORPG...

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a few questions about the possibility of changing the game/server.

like:
Game mechanics - spells, movements control, talent system and etc. is there any tools for it?
Game design - adding new characters, items, and also changing the environment and game world.. Is there maybe a world editor for this or maybe another solution to do this?

In short is it possible to use this to create almost entirly another game out of it, but of course still MMORPG...

The spells and talents are almost all entirely written via lua. You can use the development tools to help write the lua, or write it by hand.

The map is made with their mapping tool and lots of ELU files, you can make / export ELU's out of 3dsmax.

Game design such as characters, portals to new zones, items are all LUA based, with ELU models as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having issues compiling the gameserver. 'regex' no file or directry? any ideas?

Reaction score
Although the programmer did not intend to change B at all, B's value has now been replaced by a number formed from part of the character string. In this example, on a big-endian system that uses ASCII, "e" followed by a zero byte would become the number 25856. If B was the only other variable data item defined by the program, writing an even longer string that went past the end of B could cause an error such as a segmentation fault, terminating the process.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got lots of errors when complie the game.sln and *_app.sln, I'm using VS2012, hope someone can make a complie guide for this source, then we can start to host and learn the source easier, I'm zero exp on c++...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Inside the source, there are some tools. I'm interested about the "MRSPacker". I've compiled it but i've a problem to work with it :

-Usage

Add , command "a" : MRSPacker a out.mrf *.* outdir
Merge , command "m" : MRSPacker m index.msf outdir/*.index
Extraction , command "x" : MRSPacker x out.mrf outdir

After "execute", "cmd" and "dir" to directory where is the tool , index.msf and MRF files, i use the command :

MRSPacker x system.mrf data\system\

I,'ve tried to add,merge or extract files but I have not managed to make it work.
Someone has managed to make it work or evidence to do it ?

Reactions: DNC
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys if you want filefactory premium account here:
RaiderZ Source - RaiderZ Source Code / Maiet SDK and Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Username:
Code:
 www.PreGen.tk!!www.FpaBd.tk-5@PreGen.tk
Password:
Code:
 www.PreGen.tk_Best_4Ever

Have Fun :D

Reaction score
I'm working on Heroes of Thessalonica source code at the moment but I'll look at this at the same time since BloodHunters PM'd me.

@orion13: I'll get back to you about the MRSPacker

Anyone already building a server? I would prefer not to make 2 projects at the same time, but hey this game is worth it. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Inside the source, there are some tools. I'm interested about the "MRSPacker". I've compiled it but i've a problem to work with it :

-Usage

Add , command "a" : MRSPacker a out.mrf *.* outdir
Merge , command "m" : MRSPacker m index.msf outdir/*.index
Extraction , command "x" : MRSPacker x out.mrf outdir

After "execute", "cmd" and "dir" to directory where is the tool , index.msf and MRF files, i use the command :

MRSPacker x system.mrf data\system\

I,'ve tried to add,merge or extract files but I have not managed to make it work.
Someone has managed to make it work or evidence to do it ?

I've got it compiled, but unlike yourself, I can get it to pack. It just isn't deflating the file once the mrf and mrf.index are created. I'll look into it after I get the entire source code setup and compiling.
I don't like bat files, since I do not install to default locations (IE my VS2005, VS2008SP1, VS2010 are all in non-default locations).

EDIT: Here, I've attached my compiled MRSPacker.exe in zip format. Also the reason why I edited this.

Reaction score
Works fine. Redownload it. I just successfully downloaded yesterday.

EDIT:
Added image of MRSPacker working for orion13

Full build complete and stored in svn repository. Rev 4 working.
Game.sln
========== Rebuild All: 16 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
GameServer.sln
========== Build: 16 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
Servers.sln
========== Rebuild All: 17 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
!build_tools.bat built successfully in console window.

Since the repository is set to point to 127.0.0.1:3330 as default using these files, I just added it to my VisualSVN repository. Could port this easily to another location later if some of you that are as knowledgeable as myself at coding decide to create a repo. Probably already have your own, just thought I'd check. :)

Last edited:
Back