Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Re-Upload) Korean OBT Client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
https://mega.nz/#F!V3JwEJoJ!juFlXiTNcnjXASV2Vu0FfA

Hopefully, this file will help you develop a server.

Once development is complete, please share it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont you need to wait 5 hour then you got again 5gb free?
If not ill can do it. But will take more than 5hours.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its using Alpha Crypt, need use Alpha Unpacker to check files, interesting :v

There's nothing interesting in it, the only chance for 'newer' content may be the very last pmang client but I unfortunately don't have it anymore ._. If you know anyone who what it hit me up.

Reaction score
There's nothing interesting in it, the only chance for 'newer' content may be the very last pmang client but I unfortunately don't have it anymore ._. If you know anyone who what it hit me up.
The korean datadump I did was from the last korean client. I just went through the JP client that was posted here and compared it to the korean data, not really a big difference tbh. Lots of unfinished stuff lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The korean datadump I did was from the last korean client. I just went through the JP client that was posted here and compared it to the korean data, not really a big difference tbh. Lots of unfinished stuff lol.

Oh well, interesting. I remember still getting updates with the jp client but I guess it's just like you said, it's been a long time since I worked on raiderz though. So the only thing left is rebuilding the alpha source isn't it. Going through decompiling the Bola client isn't that clean of a solution.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I would like a copy of this client once it's found, if possible. I know the data is available, but having the actual client could be very helpful ^^

Last edited:
Back