Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] RaiderZ Brasil MRF Tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So guys after I got asked few times and I noticed that the community started workig on RaiderZ with the BR Server files Im ready to release ONLY the MRF Tool for the BR Client. The functions are REPLACE/ADD EXTRACT and LIST. Its the official Tool. And again, I wont share the whole Tool for now, the whole can also create patches, change the decryption key , edit your RaiderZ Launcher and some edits in the recovery.exe (never used that one so dont ask me what it is). This tool is working with an own "key" which is probably in the .jar file. If you read it, you will notice that all clients keys have the same start and structure but some value differences from key to key.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I keep getting a Java out of memory error when it the repacker reaches Zone.mrf. I have tried changing the min/max Java memory in the Java control panel, but it still keeps crashing. Any ideas? (I changed max to 6gb)

Edit: nevermind. Was using wrong java exe

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Btw, dont edit the engineres.mrf or your client will have some problems with the shadow and minimal graphic function.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do you cut update make/pack client functions? I know them was present in original tool, cos i developed it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got asked for the mrf functions only, not for more. But i also wont release the full one, if you are the developer of it you can release the whole tool if u like to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did not want to release it from start, but i'll think and maybe release it. btw, it's old one, i made much improvements after this version.
crypt keys does not stored in .jar, it stored in files: Private.key and Public.key, obvious is not it? Public key using for encrypt, private for decrypt.
recovery.exe - for recovery client if it broken, "-filehash" option make hash of every file of valid client files and recovery is check whole client with it hash.

P.S. it's not official tool of course.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did not want to release it from start, but i'll think and maybe release it. btw, it's old one, i made much improvements after this version.
crypt keys does not stored in .jar, it stored in files: Private.key and Public.key, obvious is not it? Public key using for encrypt, private for decrypt.
recovery.exe - for recovery client if it broken, "-filehash" option make hash of every file of valid client files and recovery is check whole client with it hash.

P.S. it's not official tool of course.

True ^^ I shared the old one but i bet the whole tool i got is outdated too. Would be fine if you would release the updated one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey at first let me thank you for your release the unpacking went without problem :)
But has anybody else noticed that replace does not work? Or am I the only one with that problem?

Back