Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] RaiderZ client packer/unpacker/patcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All!
I'm trying to use the replace function of this tool, and when I use this function on my client, all the words look like "??????"
toptaran - [Release] RaiderZ client packer/unpacker/patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

How to fix this??? Text on files is russian.
You have to change the Keyboard language. Or you have to replace in Data/Interface/Common the Russian Language file.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having a problem with the replace, tried for about an hour and a half to sort this out but to no avail.

The user Shark claims to have fixed it but I cannot replicate his fix, anyone else?
Problem - [Release] RaiderZ client packer/unpacker/patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting this error and cannot fix it anyone know anything about this error and can help ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting this error and cannot fix it anyone know anything about this error and can help ?

Maybe due old Java Version or you use x86. Try it with x64. ( Try 64bit version of java)

Having a problem with the replace, tried for about an hour and a half to sort this out but to no avail.

The user Shark claims to have fixed it but I cannot replicate his fix, anyone else?

Also check if you replace bit files you need to add a string to the command.
Or you can change it in uhm Java Settings.
View attachment 160453

Could be cuz you replace big files then you need to a string to the command or change the Java Settings. Im not sure.
Hope it helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've tried multiple java versions same thing Does it work for you ? maybe you could check it out in Teamviewer ?

did you get your's to work for raiderz files ? if so could you check mine out in teamviewer i've tried multiple different java versions etc... still not working just for the replacer, everything else works in the pack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's your skype ?

and it looks like i finally got it to work -_- Just now lol editing the folders abit and changed the version of java again to a different one -_-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@toptaran You can tell me why it only manage the 001 files when add some textures or models? , also the limite of .mrfs files was to be 200mb then create another split, but with the rzpacker it was increased more than 200 MB when replace or add

Regards.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could someone share a fix to the "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1" problem with the replacer?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone knows how to generate new keys?

Try it many times and it doesn't work

Back