Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] RaiderZ Items Checker | Tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi :closedeyes:

Yesterday I've been trying to create 200 new items , but when i tried to compile it i had to make a search to check if they are exist or not :*: , therefor i made a small tool to help me to search for a specific item using any information related to it [Id , Name , Description... ]

ScreenShot :

Alaa Ben Fatma - [Release] RaiderZ Items Checker | Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

( There is an item which named "IceSword" but there isnothing called "Alaa Ben Fatma" hahah )

Or by using ID :
Alaa Ben Fatma - [Release] RaiderZ Items Checker | Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

A Video :
[video=youtube;8z1GcSuiAxU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8z1GcSuiAxU[/video]

:D:

Download Link :

E-Mail : alaabenfatma@yahoo.fr
Facebook :

Thanks to : Mayma & Mahdi :eek:tt:

bye now :p
' if you are wondering about the Pro tool i used in the video then you can take a look at this thread :
http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/release-opensource-ice-raiderz-xml-1045831/ '

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well... It depends
for example i only have 1.5 GB of RAM :*: it means that i cannot run many apps at the same time , therefor i prefer to use a small thing which will at max take 5 MB of ram :eek:tt1:
Plus + : It's Easier and faster :closedeyes:

Am I Right ? :fanny:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well... It depends
for example i only have 1.5 GB of RAM :*: it means that i cannot run many apps at the same time , therefor i prefer to use a small thing which will at max take 5 MB of ram :eek:tt1:
Plus + : It's Easier and faster :closedeyes:

Am I Right ? :fanny:

In you case its good, i have 8 gb open many app at same time, and for me alt+tab its more faster, becouse i open 10 folder, server,game, and +- 30 .xml in notepad ^^ with time you get used to in a different way, its super good for people with little ram, It's a Great program, good job!

Back