• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] RaiderZ Items Checker | Tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi :closedeyes:

Yesterday I've been trying to create 200 new items , but when i tried to compile it i had to make a search to check if they are exist or not :*: , therefor i made a small tool to help me to search for a specific item using any information related to it [Id , Name , Description... ]

ScreenShot :

Alaa Ben Fatma - [Release] RaiderZ Items Checker | Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

( There is an item which named "IceSword" but there isnothing called "Alaa Ben Fatma" hahah )

Or by using ID :
Alaa Ben Fatma - [Release] RaiderZ Items Checker | Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

A Video :
[video=youtube;8z1GcSuiAxU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8z1GcSuiAxU[/video]

:D:

Download Link :

E-Mail : alaabenfatma@yahoo.fr
Facebook :

Thanks to : Mayma & Mahdi :eek:tt:

bye now :p
' if you are wondering about the Pro tool i used in the video then you can take a look at this thread :
http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/release-opensource-ice-raiderz-xml-1045831/ '

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well... It depends
for example i only have 1.5 GB of RAM :*: it means that i cannot run many apps at the same time , therefor i prefer to use a small thing which will at max take 5 MB of ram :eek:tt1:
Plus + : It's Easier and faster :closedeyes:

Am I Right ? :fanny:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well... It depends
for example i only have 1.5 GB of RAM :*: it means that i cannot run many apps at the same time , therefor i prefer to use a small thing which will at max take 5 MB of ram :eek:tt1:
Plus + : It's Easier and faster :closedeyes:

Am I Right ? :fanny:

In you case its good, i have 8 gb open many app at same time, and for me alt+tab its more faster, becouse i open 10 folder, server,game, and +- 30 .xml in notepad ^^ with time you get used to in a different way, its super good for people with little ram, It's a Great program, good job!

Back