Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] RaiderZ NA Launcher + File browser

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Release] RaiderZ NA Launcher Web Page + File browser

Good afternoon, RaiderZ Community o/
I never thought I would be doing this, but seems like it's useful to upload this.

Lately I've been seeing people requesting a HTML Webpage launcher, and I've tried finding releases but only tutorials.

So I'm deciding to release this simple RaiderZ North America HTML WebPage Launcher (taken straight from the official website launc​her, with WinHTTrack) with a file browsing web. ( Cute File Browser )
No support will be given on how to make the file browser work ( Only launcher ), since the file browser needs to be uploaded into the WAMPserver. Just either sit and do nothing than spamming for help on the file browser or search on the web for tutorials, since there are plenty of good tutorials on how to set the scripts and php's up :)

Aschefurst - [Release] RaiderZ NA Launcher + File browser - RaGEZONE Forums

Aschefurst - [Release] RaiderZ NA Launcher + File browser - RaGEZONE Forums

Feel free to use this, modify it to your desires, have a good day :)
( A demo of the file browser can be found , the file browser can only view and download )

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good afternoon, RaiderZ Community o/
I never thought I would be doing this, but seems like it's useful to upload this.

Lately I've been seeing people requesting launcher, and I've tried finding releases but only tutorials.

So I'm deciding to release this simple RaiderZ North America Launcher (taken straight from the official website launc​her, with WinHTTrack) with a file browsing web. ( Cute File Browser )
No support will be given on how to make the file browser work ( Only launcher ), since the file browser needs to be uploaded into the WAMPserver. Just either sit and do nothing than spamming for help on the file browser or search on the web for tutorials, since there are plenty of good tutorials on how to set the scripts and php's up :)

Feel free to use this, modify it to your desires, have a good day :)
( A demo of the file browser can be found , the file browser can only view and download )

A Mod can change this Topic Name? its RaiderZ Launcher Web Page, not RaiderZ Launcher, edit it bro, Thanks.
:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far I have edited some of the sentences in page, thanks for correcting it for people not to be misled.

Last edited:
Back