Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you want to change the level, status, and money....
Just change this....

rz_gamedb.sql

Change "level = **", "money = **", "player_grade = **"
PHP:
CREATE FUNCTION rz_test_char_property_set(p_char_sn bigint) RETURNS void LANGUAGE sql AS $$UPDATE rz_character SET level = 40, money = 100000000, remain_tp = '{999,999,999}', player_grade = 1 WHERE char_sn = p_char_sn;$$;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi i still keep getting this error msg

Jose Lucas - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Jose Lucas - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Pls help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes and no,
because the DB's are unfinished by a lot. If you want to make it work;
You have to manually add the missing content of the Temple of Renas in the PostgreSQL DB's. (due to you can not import from mssql)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm this seems like the better client to be working on.

I am a fully unpacked PWE NA client and want to add basically the entire contents of Broken Silence to this client. I can't seem to replace the files though?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm this seems like the better client to be working on.

I am a fully unpacked PWE NA client and want to add basically the entire contents of Broken Silence to this client. I can't seem to replace the files though?

This is not the better client to work on, currently it's "impossible" to replace stuff with this client due to it's encryption. And due to the DB's being PostgreSQL you'll have to do A LOT of manual adding.
Bolas is better working on if you're new etc, but if you want to make this work you'll have to manually type and re-make all db's to mssql. This client has all of Broken Silence etc, the only reason why most content won't work is due to the DB's, but to make all functions can be possible but you'll have to tweak some settings.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the only reason why most content won't work is due to the DB's
If you really think so, you won't even able to make it work, regardless of which RDBMS is used.
It's not that simple than you think.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you really think so, you won't even able to make it work, regardless of which RDBMS is used.
It's not that simple than you think.
Do not get me wrong, by simply restoring all content from previous ver. (bolas) into the "more newer version" would fix everything in the game. I meant that some functions can be fixed with simply adding the content in the db's or changing values/info, not everything.

And no I do not consider RZ stuff as simple, just wish it was.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not get me wrong, by simply restoring all content from previous ver. (bolas) into the "more newer version" would fix everything in the game. I meant that some functions can be fixed with simply adding the content in the db's or changing values/info, not everything.

And no I do not consider RZ stuff as simple, just wish it was.
Remember that the server files released in this thread is based (and modificated) on 2011 alpha files, which is more older than Bolas; 2013 files.
Applying 2013 DB to 2-years outdated server files cause a lot of compatibility issues of course, and fixing all of them require too much efforts.
So, eventually you'll have to put a lot of time if you want to work with MSSQL, and that is nothing different than reimplementing the whole database from scratch.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Remember that the server files released in this thread is based (and modificated) on 2011 alpha files, which is more older than Bolas; 2013 files.
Applying 2013 DB to 2-years outdated server files cause a lot of compatibility issues of course, and fixing all of them require too much efforts.
So, eventually you'll have to put a lot of time if you want to work with MSSQL, and that is nothing different than reimplementing the whole database from scratch.

I do not think it'd require too much effort, just a lot.
Although some people would rather spend effort trying to fix existing files rather than starting from scratch.
(Despite both tasks require quite a bit of effort, using existing files is easier for some and starting from scratch is easier from some)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm.. All servers started fine, client connects etc, but there are a lot of issues.

Tried two different databases. One allowed equipping of items, but neither of them allow the quests to advance properly. Is something not configured properly or is there issues with the database?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use the GM Tool to advance quests, some don't work and some have missing quest items... Files are very incomplete and no one wants to share/help.

I believe I have the most updated server files and client however they need even more work for quests etc...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When are you going to admit that you actually did no work on this and stole the credit from the deserving Developer and his team?

So sad.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When are you going to admit that you actually did no work on this and stole the credit from the deserving Developer and his team?

So sad.

read again the topic :lol:, i dont say "i made that" i just got it from a JP guy, this JP Guy Team just give up with project and i ask for the files then share here :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its common decency to give credit to work others have done, by not doing that you've let people assume you're the one who worked on these files.

Even though its late now, you can still edit your post to include a simple line stating who worked on these files. If you don't know their name, just include their Youtube channel link.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you help me,

When i create a new character, he is automaticly level 40 / without any amor ...., is it possible to modify the beginning option for new character, please ?

Thank you for your help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have download all files here & setup server but ...

2 - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums 1 - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums

did I miss something here?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back