Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn, why i'm not a programmer?...
Need fix db connection and some bugs...
who can fix this todo list?):

i'm waiting :$:, but i'll try to do something, maybe i will can something to fix... I love Google:eek:tt:

@Jose Lucas seems you not without purpose changed the database on PostgreSqL :D

some screenshots:
Jose Lucas - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums
Jose Lucas - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums

hey m8 how to change start field em postgreSQL ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Red Lines in Master is Collision Map missing or id.xml missing :V just copy from another server, or client

thanks, the files are in the archiv...but the server runs but the one problem is still how I get the login and the server selection...hmpf it´s very sick..xD is it possible that the files not for public? I rly don´t know how to fix it...I tried so much but still I don´t get fixed that =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Red Lines in Master is Collision Map missing or id.xml missing :V just copy from another server, or client

Hey friend whats DB need to go to change id for start world ? sorry bad english :$:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its based on the alpha sourcecode,all i want to know is does the 3dengine sourcecode updated to the newest official version

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I spent like half year to improve the game and fix bugs and so on, when i nearly finished this popping up. Anyway nice share and thx for release!

Ps Jose Lucas, would you like to share your castlesiege system and extended ingen even not works aswell?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én LG-D802 eszközömről

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Can anyone help me how to change the world starting in the Database? What need DataBase change?

UbY5l47 - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Can anyone help me how to change the world starting in the Database? What need DataBase change?

UbY5l47 - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums

You mist change the ID to 103 in rz_gamedb_test -> rz_character -> shared_id_field (ypu must change it on the character which u like to enter. On my screen I don't have a character but here must be your character datas.

Maybe you must restart servers

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have guid for full instalation???????? and full settings ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No???????
Follow the old tutorials. Its same except database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got it to work on my root now too!

Edit: I changed the ID to 109 and I am landing in the water of broken mast and I can´t get on land to do something, a alphawall is in my way and I don´t can get around...
On all maps I get in a area in which I don´t get out of that..I can´t walk in the big world ); xD
(fixed, idk why but now it works..xD)

Edit2: How to edit that all new created chars lan on broken mast?
How to add items in database and in which database (THat I can wear the items)
How to give items
How to port
How to spawn mobs
How to set a new char to lv 1
How to set that not all chars are GM (1,2 and 3 is for GM)
How to start events?

It seems that no GM command work

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This thread is RELEASE THREAD and should be sticky and closed. All help request need to be in help section. cmb, i summon you for clear the thread and do what must be done. Thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sick that no one wanna/can help to make this files playable - install guide later

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can anyone help me with source code im trying to compile The Game but these error appears

also what do i need to change to fix this language ?!

btw im not good at c++ just c# :(::*::*:

Back