Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix the bug login ....
Yut3sbd - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums

hDruDs - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums
5fCUFq - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums

RPApvgc - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums

tLDtwTr - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums

With these changes your character will be born in Broken Mast inside the ship as defaut...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Insert this

FIRST_ENTER_FIELD_ID = 109;
FIRST_TUTORIAL_FIELD_ID = 1090000;
TEST_ENABLE_TUTORIAL = false;

In GameServer/script/const.lua and in MasterServer/script/const.lua and restart your server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your inis and world settings in your database

I saw your screen, you use MSSQL not PostgreSQL, you need PostgreSQL for this files..the db´s are on first page but use the db´s from the server download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Install PostgreSQL server (32Bit, when u have 64bit system install 32bit!) and load the serverfiles, in this files is a folder it´s called DB, install and restore this databases, not the extern link where you can download the databases, they are fail. Create ODBC with Postgresql and rz_accountdb_test and setup your ini´s, be sure that you put on ODBC the correct name of your ODBC service

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I would can korean I can help you ._. do you checked your server.inis? be sure that you set all at localhost and your right postgresql datas and installed the postgresql ODBC connection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
replace the line with ODBC with this:

ODBC = "PostgreSQL ODBC Driver(Unicode)"

in all server ini´s

Edit: I see a errorcode, do you translate your error message in english? I think it´s a OS error

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OS can be Linux or windows 8 or windows 7...pls translate the errortext in english and maybe we can help you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
3 Bugs I found and still could not fix ...
* Game without sound.
* Quest not forge the weapon.
* Cashshop close client.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't create guild and and and because the half of the db's you must create by yourself and add mailsystem, cashshop, profile and and and

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Set up your ip in sql (RZ_ACCOUNTDB>Tables>dbo.rz_gt_world

For create account just input your datas in login, it create this account self, when you don't runed the API go to sql>Raiderz_Account>Programmability>Stored Procedure>right click on dbo.US_web_createaccount and click on Execute Store Procedure or something like that and enter your datas

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Set up your ip in sql (RZ_ACCOUNTDB>Tables>dbo.rz_gt_world

For create account just input your datas in login, it create this account self, when you don't runed the API go to sql>Raiderz_Account>Programmability>Stored Procedure>right click on dbo.US_web_createaccount and click on Execute Store Procedure or something like that and enter your datas

Okay everyhink is okay, server and client working %100? Anyway thanks for reply

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[e] 00:47:31 - Init AccountDB fail.
00:47:31 - Can't Connect To DBMS
[e] 00:47:31 - Failed! InitDB
[e] 00:47:31 - Server Init Failed: 1: DB에 연결할 수 없음
00:47:31 - Server Closed

Similar error for every server file, help ? :V

Last edited:
Back