Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB

Reaction score
[e] 00:47:31 - Init AccountDB fail.
00:47:31 - Can't Connect To DBMS
[e] 00:47:31 - Failed! InitDB
[e] 00:47:31 - Server Init Failed: 1: DB에 연결할 수 없음
00:47:31 - Server Closed

Similar error for every server file, help ? :V

It means the server files cant connect to your DB, so double check your settings.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just fixed it, I had x64 instead of x32 caused errors, and wrong ODBC driver. Now it's working fine :) Ty for explaining that cmb since I have forgotten what it meant.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
10 years LOL this files are newer as bolas, this are NA files but not full databases and no released NA client packer

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea, I have not played this RaiderZ this long. My first hosted was back when they have only alpha client.
I see it's official NA server but lack of stuff. anyone able to fill in those missing database?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all , complied client side and shader always throw exceptions when start with NA Client.Is anyone meet this problem like me ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i am not familiar with postgresql and can not figure out the simplest thing which is to import the stupid DB's. I know how to work mysql and know how to start a server with that with the old files easy. But the postgresql is just confusing me now. If anyone could help me set it up please add me on skype - infinityraijin

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
got it to work on my root now too!

Edit: I changed the ID to 109 and I am landing in the water of broken mast and I can´t get on land to do something, a alphawall is in my way and I don´t can get around...
On all maps I get in a area in which I don´t get out of that..I can´t walk in the big world ); xD
(fixed, idk why but now it works..xD)

Edit2: How to edit that all new created chars lan on broken mast?
How to add items in database and in which database (THat I can wear the items)
How to give items
How to port
How to spawn mobs
How to set a new char to lv 1
How to set that not all chars are GM (1,2 and 3 is for GM)
How to start events?

It seems that no GM command work

I have the same problem, I buy some items from NPC, but I can wear that. and another think that is the correct ID? , 103 or 109? I need change a XML from 103 to 109?

[e] 23:53:18 - DB ERROR : DBTASK ID : 1000000002, DB STATE : NUM(0), NativeErr:7, SQLSTATE[3F000], StateInfo:ERROR: no existe el esquema «dbo»;
Error while executing the query
[e] 23:53:18 - DB ERROR : TRACING PROC(0, U) = {CALL dbo.USP_RZ_CHAR_SELECT_LOG (1, 1, 1, 0, 100000000, 103)}
[e] 23:53:18 - DB ERROR : TRACING PROC(0, A) = {CALL dbo.USP_RZ_CHAR_SELECT_LOG (1, 1, 1, 0, 100000000, 103)}
23:54:05 - FPS = 18, Link = 1, Player = 1, NPC = 523, Recv BPS = 0, Send BPS = 21, TotalPacketBytes(R:1381 , S:1277), DisConn(A:0 , Dpl:0 , Cht:0, Packet:0 , HB:0) TotalDBTask = 3, Memory = 994.9MB
[e] 23:59:54 - DB ERROR : DBTASK ID : 1000000002, DB STATE : NUM(0), NativeErr:7, SQLSTATE[3F000], StateInfo:ERROR: no existe el esquema «dbo»;

xmoMrzJ - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who can figured out how to do things, and was sharpening can be inserted stones into a weapon clothes?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI! Can you write full instruction by how install server and all components? please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help error

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help LoginServer so why not a bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to compile this source? I have many warnings and errors using Visual studio 2015, and problem with Korean's characters.
if someone can help me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is very interesting, I've played Raiderz when it launched, but I never knew that usable files have been released.

Keep it up!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude could you tell me a quick tip on how to fix item equipping?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude could you tell me a quick tip on how to fix item equipping?
I can use all equipments, charm, Armors, Weapons, Wings, Costumes weapons, Costume Armors. Everything!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I disable all characters starting at level 40 and with GM?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok so I'm new with this stuffs, And I really don't know much about how to work with this.
Tho I gt few stuffs running just fine. The only I issue I'm having is that it's not displaying the server in the login screen.

I believe it's issue related the server id and server type in my sql database, If anyone can guide me what should I put in each of rz_world,rz_server,rz_connect. It will be great help.

Thank alot. :)::)::):

Back