Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can compile the source? and how can i include the sdk ?? to the archives

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey so absolute noob here,

I'm using PostgreSQL 12 and ODBC 12 as well. I've restored the dbs, setup the OSBC and the servers start normally (I think?). The application launches normally through the bat file to the login screen without the servers running. However if I launch the servers and then the application, it crashes after the splash and a brief black screen. Idk what I'm doing wrong. Also it seems that the name of my exe is different Idk if that matters(RaiderZ_mc.exe).

Edit: Nevermind the exe sometimes crashes don't know why's that but now when I login it doesn't show a server list and the rz_world table in the rz_accountdb_test is blank

NQ7rEIpt - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums
fZvATbzt - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums
T5WoUYWt - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey so absolute noob here,

I'm using PostgreSQL 12 and ODBC 12 as well. I've restored the dbs, setup the OSBC and the servers start normally (I think?). The application launches normally through the bat file to the login screen without the servers running. However if I launch the servers and then the application, it crashes after the splash and a brief black screen. Idk what I'm doing wrong. Also it seems that the name of my exe is different Idk if that matters(RaiderZ_mc.exe).

Edit: Nevermind the exe sometimes crashes don't know why's that but now when I login it doesn't show a server list and the rz_world table in the rz_accountdb_test is blank

NQ7rEIpt - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums
fZvATbzt - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums
T5WoUYWt - [Release]RaiderZ Updated Version - Client/Server/Src/DB - RaGEZONE Forums
you need create the things in DB(database|postgree) to work, if using the release database you will need add every item of xitem in database, also set the IP/ server name etc to show at list

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you need create the things in DB(database|postgree) to work, if using the release database you will need add every item of xitem in database, also set the IP/ server name etc to show at list

Well idk what or from where I can fill up the empty databases unless you mean restoring from the sql files(rz_accountdb_test.sql, rz_gamedb_test.sql, rz_logdb_test.sql) which I already did. As for the IP I guess I have to change the public IP in Gameserver/server.ini to match my LAN IP. Anyway thanks for the help mate.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see too much of people having trouble (most which probably havent done so much server setup stuff in the past)
add me on disc Glenn#6527 and I'll help :v

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see too much of people having trouble (most which probably havent done so much server setup stuff in the past)
add me on disc Glenn#6527 and I'll help :v
Hey avaster,
Thanks for reaching out. I sent you a request on Discord. My username is NepNep97#8989

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi!!! How are you guys? Someone can tell me how to build the client?? I was trying in Visual Studio 2019 and y dont know which solution must load... Can someone helo me?? Thanks in advance!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi!!! How are you guys? Someone can tell me how to build the client?? I was trying in Visual Studio 2019 and y dont know which solution must load... Can someone helo me?? Thanks in advance!

I suggest not to build the client, this is 2011 source code. So the client you will be building is nowhere near the client you are provided.
The only useful content (and the only "latest") are the server files, which is 2011 server files configured to work with latest files from official publishers (Broken Silence patch client from PWE/WeMade)

Regarding visual studio, I suggest you check out cmb's tutorial on this in RaiderZ Tutorial section, since you have a newer version of Visual Studio, I am unsure if there might be compatibility issues. But there should be tons of guides on the internet detailing how to address these problems.

fedejure1
This entire game section is mostly dead, apart from people who seek help.
Luckily,
I recently started developing again on my project.
So if you need more help, add me on Discord. Glenn#7215

Back