Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] SoulHunterZ Development Kit & Source Code

Eda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't thank you guys enough for these files!
Definitely the best thing that has happened to RaiderZ so far.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] SoulHunterZ Development Kit & Source Code

Yes, the current exe in the folder works fine. You do not need to compile anything to make it work. You do however need the server to be turned on in order to get into the game.

You Have this Toll "DumpAnalyzer" allright? can u share it ? its more easy to check the Dump Files, and i am not good at Source Files :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Great work cmb, thanks for this awesome release. I'm just trying to figure out how to create account, make my account ADM/GM and configure the client to connect to the server on my PC, could you help me with that?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

You Have this Toll "DumpAnalyzer" allright? can u share it ? its more easy to check the Dump Files, and i am not good at Source Files :(

You can try this guide here :) its very easy to follow and it compiles right out of the box I promise :)

You will need: Visual Studio 2008 Pro and its service pack 1 :) and that's all there is to it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Great work cmb, thanks for this awesome release. I'm just trying to figure out how to create account, make my account ADM/GM and configure the client to connect to the server on my PC, could you help me with that?
Already managed to create account and connect, now I need to learn how to make my account GM and the GM commands as well, anyone could help me with that?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ok, i go format my windows to 7 and start again, let me save my modified files 8) , In my friend computer (windows 7) work fine the client, i think its my windows ._.

Eda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Already managed to create account and connect, now I need to learn how to make my account GM and the GM commands as well, anyone could help me with that?

You can create a new account by simply adding this command "login (new character name here) (your ipv4 goes here)" to the end of your game client's shortcut location which is in the properties. So, example: ...SoulHunterZ.exe" login Elsaya 192.168.5.197

You can give your account GM abilities either from the management studio or from in-game by typing "@setme grade 3" to your chat bar or by opening the GM command tab which seems to be different for everyone... for me it's ctrl + § might be something totally different for you though.

Reactions: cmb
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

You can create a new account by simply adding this command "login (new character name here) (your ipv4 goes here)" to the end of your game client's shortcut location which is in the properties. So, example: ...SoulHunterZ.exe" login Elsaya 192.168.5.197

You can give your account GM abilities either from the management studio or from in-game by typing "@setme grade 3" to your chat bar or by opening the GM command tab which seems to be different for everyone... for me it's ctrl + § might be something totally different for you though.
I've already found that, but thanks for the answer. ^^

Got the server running perfectly, the only thing I've noticed is that there's no NPCs on the cities, only guards. Is that normal or I've did something wrong?

Reaction score
I've already found that, but thanks for the answer. ^^

Got the server running perfectly, the only thing I've noticed is that there's no NPCs on the cities, only guards. Is that normal or I've did something wrong?

Yes, this is completely intentional. I had begun to spawn NPCs in to create a custom questline and the like. Truly, I plan on pooling the community together so we all can work on and create a custom built world.

A question;
This source have alls tools from Engine? Example: Model/Animation, Plugins, Map Editor, GUI Editor and etc?

Yes, All the tools that MAIET used/had at the time are included in this release. Though, the model exporter will only work with older models. One would have to build a new exporter to allow them to export the newer model/animation formats.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you, my notebook is a ASUS K45A is very bad to format, need to configure Bios and Boot System and blablabla

I believe installing these Physx drivers may fix your client problem ^-^ :

Reactions: cmb
Reaction score

Just to let people know, to give yourself GM you must do so through the database. RZ_CHARACTER under the PLAYER_GRADE column.
Code:
enum GPlayerGrade{
    PLAYER_GRADE_NORMAL            = 0,        
    PLAYER_GRADE_GM                = 1,        
    PLAYER_GRADE_TESTER            = 2,        
    PLAYER_GRADE_DEVELOPER        = 3    
};

Using Ctrl+~ will open the command console in this version. Since this is the development kit, and not intended for public server usage, I have left this feature enabled. You can not however make yourself GM through it, as I have fixed this. If you want something a little better for public usage, you can compile the source code under Release_publish where I have deactivated all the commands.

You can create a new account by simply adding this command "login (new character name here) (your ipv4 goes here)" to the end of your game client's shortcut location which is in the properties. So, example: ...SoulHunterZ.exe" login Elsaya 192.168.5.197.

Also, this is incorrect. Auto Account making has been disabled, so you have to make an account through the database in the RZ_ACCOUNT table. Furthermore, the Startup parameters have been altered in this version. You can either supply it with just an IP, and you will be prompted with a login screen where you can supply a username and password; or you can give it an ip username password from which it will then take you directly to the character select screen.
Code:
SoulHunterZ.exe 127.0.0.1
SoulHunterZ.exe 127.0.0.1 test1 test1

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
When I create a character the adventure starts in Ritz, and no npc with missions and all npc are naked.

Any solution?

Regards,
Elssair.

Reaction score
When I create a character the adventure starts in Ritz, and no npc with missions and all npc are naked.

Any solution?

Regards,
Elssair.

That is intended. This is NOT the vanilla RaiderZ experience. This is to be a completely new and custom experience. With a custom questline, and a custom spawned world. Eventually lol. xD

Eda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just to let people know, to give yourself GM you must do so through the database. RZ_CHARACTER under the PLAYER_GRADE column.
Code:
enum GPlayerGrade{
    PLAYER_GRADE_NORMAL            = 0,        
    PLAYER_GRADE_GM                = 1,        
    PLAYER_GRADE_TESTER            = 2,        
    PLAYER_GRADE_DEVELOPER        = 3    
};

Using Ctrl+~ will open the command console in this version. Since this is the development kit, and not intended for public server usage, I have left this feature enabled. You can not however make yourself GM through it, as I have fixed this. If you want something a little better for public usage, you can compile the source code under Release_publish where I have deactivated all the commands.

Also, this is incorrect. Auto Account making has been disabled, so you have to make an account through the database in the RZ_ACCOUNT table. Furthermore, the Startup parameters have been altered in this version. You can either supply it with just an IP, and you will be prompted with a login screen where you can supply a username and password; or you can give it an ip username password from which it will then take you directly to the character select screen.
Code:
SoulHunterZ.exe 127.0.0.1
SoulHunterZ.exe 127.0.0.1 test1 test1

Oh, well... I really didn't know that xD I don't even have the server set up at the moment because of some technical difficulties ._. (Nope, nothing to do with you're files though it's my SQL) however I had a RaiderZ alpha server set up before for so I thought it worked the same way as this one :p

That is intended. This is NOT the vanilla RaiderZ experience. This is to be a completely new and custom experience. With a custom questline, and a custom spawned world.

Didn't that same thing happen on the old RaiderZ Pre-Alpha Files?

Reaction score
Oh, well... I really didn't know that xD I don't even have the server set up at the moment because of some technical difficulties ._. (Nope, nothing to do with you're files though it's my SQL) however I had a RaiderZ alpha server set up before for so I thought it worked the same way as this one :p

np :D What issues are you having with your SQL?

Back