Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] SoulHunterZ Development Kit & Source Code

Eda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've searched here and didn't managed to find the Item Enchanter NPC, do you know it? Or there's no enchantment method in this release?

You can always copy it off from some other RaiderZ Server, shouldn't be too hard.

You can use any MSSQL server that can restore the DBs. You just have to set up the server's config driver appropriately.
Code:
[SERVER_INFO]
NAME = "AppServer"
SERVER_ID = 102
WORLD_ID = 100
PMANG_SSN = 339
PMS_ENABLE = 0
PMANG_DBENCRYPT = 0
ODBC = "SQL Server Native Client 10.0" <-This would need to be possibly changed.
SOCKET_POOL_SIZE = 2000

None of the MSSQL's seem to be working for me.
I'm getting "Performance counter registry hive consistency failed" already at the "Setup Support Rules" section of SQL installation program.
Everything else passes for me except that one.
I've also tried just skipping that part but then I got "Database Engine installation failed" when i was trying to install the program ._.

Edit: SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition works perfectly for these files and for me ^^

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Still a newbie on coding RaiderZ files, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the answers guys. :D

Eda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why are the "newest" files dated February 2013?
Just happened to notice this as I was browsing through the data files lmao.

Eda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There will be inconsistent dates in the files as it's a hybrid client. It doesn't really make much of a difference lol.

Aha, I see thanks. I also happened to notice that the newer clients of RaiderZ seem to have a lot more files than this one, why is that? Something to do with it being a hybrid client? :D

Reaction score
Aha, I see thanks. I also happened to notice that the newer clients of RaiderZ seem to have a lot more files than this one, why is that? Something to do with it being a hybrid client? :D

Exactly, this client had all the new models,animations, SFX, and item icons. A combination of Textures (some from Alpha, some from a newer client). Newer and older Zone data, and finally the old interface.

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
SecretsOThePast
Can you tell me, had some kind of update on the engine from RaiderZ?

I'm sorry, I am not sure what you mean by that.

If you mean "Did they update the engine in the latest version of RaiderZ", then yes and no.
They updated the model format, added level of detail scaling, and re-did the way SSAO and some post processing effects are displayed. That's about it really.

Eda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Getting a lot of crashes as well especially in Ingen.
Happened to also notice that Forbidden Shrine doesn't work. When I enter it I just get a black screen instead which is kinda weird since it did work when I was viewing it from CoreToolRS3.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Getting a lot of crashes as well especially in Ingen.
Happened to also notice that Forbidden Shrine doesn't work. When I enter it I just get a black screen instead which is kinda weird since it did work when I was viewing it from CoreToolRS3.

Forbidden Holy Land work fine ._. try configure zonelist i think

Eda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Forbidden Holy Land work fine ._. try configure zonelist i think

That's because you've edited so much of the game already lol
Try going to the Forbidden Holy Land with no modifications to cmb's release.

Back